Chappire 8: Drunken Fights and Sober Tweets

Every time I read his name pop up on the Twitter feed I took a shot. It was a fun game. I reached over into my seat to grab the next shot, but there were no more. I looked over to the bartender and threw my phone at him. The girls left a couple hours ago, after a couple fights. Right as I was about to tell the Bartender who to call, the doors burst open and a very frantic blonde Irishmen stormed through the door.

"Call Andy. Tell him to come here now." I whispered to the Bartender, my drunken state was sobering up faster than I would have liked it too. Niall stormed up to me and took a deep breath. Before he got a word out, the words on my heart spit out of my teeth like venom.

"JUST GO NIALL. GO BACK TO THAT DAMN BITCH. YOU LED ME ON AND YOU JUST LEFT ME. I UNDERSTAND I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR IMAGE BUT DAMN IT NIALL A WARNING WOULD'VE BEEN NICE." I screamed at him with tears flowing down my face. He reached out for my arm, but I walked away mumbling "just don't."

"WELL, MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION IF YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU LIKED ME. IT'S TOO LATE ANYWAY. MY DAD'S RIGHT, I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MY IMAGE. I REALLY LIKED YOU EMMA. IT'S TO FUCKING LATE ANYWAY. BESIDES, SELENA ISN'T A BITCH. I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF." He screamed in my face, as he flipped me around. It was at this point I noticed the cameras recording us.

"JUST TAKE YOUR STUPID ASS PAPS AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. I WAS SO STUPID TO THINK THAT I ACTUALLY STOOD A CHANCE WITH THE NIALL HORAN FROM MULLINGAR. APPARENTLY THAT NIALL ONLY EXISTED FOR TWO DAYS. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW. A WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE. YOU STOLE MY DAMN FIRST KISS AND LEFT LIKE THAT." By now the buzz was long gone, I was getting fired up.

Turning on my heel, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. Right when I thought he was going to apologize, he raised his hand up and slapped me across the face, sending me to the ground. I got up and looked at him. "You're Pathetic" I mumbled and he realized what he did. He tried to reach out to me but I just turned my back and walked up to the bar.

I retrieved my phone from the Bartender and at that moment Andy busted through the door. He walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. Kissing my forehead, he walked out to his car glaring at Niall as we walked past. Niall tried to reach out to me, but one look from Andy and his arm fell back against his side.

Andy placed me in the passenger seat of his car and buckled me up. Before he hopped into his seat he mumbled an apology and wiped my tears. I don't know exactly why I'm crying, it's not like I even liked him. I'm not good enough for his celebrity self. It's all about his 'image' and I am not a good thing for it.

I guess I spaced out because the next thing I know, Andy is unbuckling me and carrying me up to his room. He placed me down on his bed and he pat my head.

"It's okay Vally, he'll understand what he's missing soon." With that, he kissed my forehead and turned off his bedroom light.

-Andy P.O.V-

The second I got a call from that Bartender I was up and starting my car up. Looking at it now, I should've known this would come. Niall hasn't even known her for a week and he's already messing her life up. When I get my hands on him, bad things will come his way. My grip on the steering wheel got tighter with every thought I had. I pulled my car into the parking lot and mentally braced myself for what I was about to see.

Sighing, I stormed into the bar and saw a teary face Emma. Across from her was a shocked Niall who was trying to get closer to her. I bolted over to her and wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug. I picked her up and started walking to my car. Niall reached out to touch her and I gave him one of the worst glares I could muster. He seemed to get the hint because he backed off. Good.