Chappire 6: His Image

Recap:
When the doors opened I should've just pulled it shut and walked away. I could have just asked Andy to drive me to a hotel. Why do you ask? Well, because behind those doors...was Niall Fucking Horan.

               "Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth. I can see Carson rolling her eyes, she claims that I have an "oh" problem.

             "Well, Vally, this is your stop. You have my number if you need anything. Don't hesitate to call because I probably won't be busy." Andy clapped my shoulder, dropped my luggage, hopped in his car, and drove off. Come back...

           I turned around, very slowly, and looked at Niall. He was just staring at me with a small smile on his face. I cleared my throat and he snapped back to reality.

           "Yeah. Okay..uh...I'll show you to your room and then I'll talk to you in the morning." He stuttered as he grabbed my luggage and took off into the house.

         Weirdo. Anyway, he led me to a decent sized room with lilac walls and a big fluffy white bed with a royal purple bedspread. He placed my stuff in the corner and informed me the difference between the two doors in the room. Closet, Bathroom. Okay. I got it. Get out so I can sleep. I thought to myself as I kept nodding my head in hopes he would get the hint.

       Niall took a step closer to me, his tall body towering over my 5'3 stand. He leaned down to my ear and mumbled "Goodnight Emma" and kissed my head. With that, he turned on his heel and left the room intoxicated by his cologne.

     I took my socks off and set them in the dirty clothes basket in the bathroom. Once I dropped the sock I looked up and sighed in content. The bathroom was very nice.

       I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock

       I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock. 3:14 am. I walked over to my bed after plugging my phone and iMac into the wall, crawled under the sheets and went to sleep thinking about Niall's simple head kiss.

>Morning<

      I woke up and checked the clock 6:38. I was confused as I sat up and looked around the room. Flashbacks of the past two nights went through my head when I saw my luggage in the corner, causing me to groan and flop back to the bed. I looked under the covers and saw I was still wearing the clothes from last night. Gross.

      I shuffled over to the bathroom and stripped down to nothing and crawled into the shower. After figuring out how to work the shower, I enjoyed a nice hot shower. Around 10 minutes later I was dragging my dead body out of the shower and realized that I forgot my clothes. Hoping and praying that I locked my bedroom door last night, I snuck out to my luggage.

     Digging through the flagged suitcase, I found a white crop top and some jean overalls. After the long process of drying off and blow drying my hair, I brushed and shoved it up into an acceptable bun. Looking at the clock it said 8:29 so I decided to unpack.

       When I walked into the closet I suddenly felt annoyed at how much money this pop star had. The closet is bigger than my old bedroom, and my moms not exactly poor. Hours later, I had all my clothes and makeup put away, so I not-so-gracefully danced to my bathroom and put on my makeup. Applying some tinted chapstick, I heard a knock at my door.

        "Emma, I know you're up. I heard you fall while you were dancing. Get ready, I'm taking you shopping." His footsteps started to fade but I reached out and grabbed him.

         "Why are we going shopping.? I have plenty of clothes." The words fell from my lips as I was already grabbing some black sandals.

        "Mum reserved a table at some restaurant so the family could meet you. Therefore, you need a nice dress to impress the family." He said as he grabbed my arm and drug me to the car. I pulled my phone out and composed a tweet.

Shopping. Yay...

      The second I pressed Tweet, Niall's phone made a ding. I raised an eyebrow as his face went bright red. I just smirked to myself as I set back in my seat and listened to the music on the radio.

----One Awkward Car Ride Later---

        We were looking in shops for dresses, but none ever stuck out to me. As I was about to give up I saw a light pinkish/purple dress. It had cut out shoulders and a bow in the front. Niall reached his arm out from behind me, grabbed the dress, a black pair of high heels and sprinted to the counter. Well, someone doesn't enjoy shopping much. I peeked over his shoulder and saw the price.

975 dollars. I'm a gold digger. Great.

       After we got home, he shoved me into my room and told me to be downstairs by 5. It was 3:24 now, so I had to hurry. I decided to skip the shower since I got one this morning. I removed my makeup and did it over again. The exact same way. Why.? I don't know. I just used different lashes. Instead of chapstick, I applied Lime Crime Bleached Velvetine Liquid Lipstick. Slipping into the dress I almost passed out when I realized the shoes were Louboutins.

          We all got into cars and headed to the restaurant. My curly hair cascaded down my back and bounced ever so slightly as we were driving down the road. I was in a car alone with Niall, while his mom drove everyone else. Niall decided to go through town, while his parents went the back street.

        We pulled up to a red light and Niall flicked the radio and "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri came on. Tears welled up in my eyes as I reached over the console and brought my face up to Niall's cheek. Well, at least that's where it was headed. He turned his head last moment and we kissed. No, I didn't pull away. He didn't either. We just sat there, kissing in the car, without a care in the world. A honk separated our kiss as we looked at each other and giggled.

        I just kissed Niall Horan, and I don't regret it. I pulled out my phone and tweeted:
A Thousand Years

        We pulled into the restaurant and was led to the table where his family was. The conversations were very normal, but this one stuck out to me as I lay in bed that night.

Flashback:

      "Oh, Emma. You and Niall look so cute together" Denise gushed as we were at the table. Niall and I were about to mumble thanks when his dad cut us off. 

         "Niall has to be with Selena. You know that. It will increase his fame, don't give the girl false hopes. She's not famous, no offense dear, but she won't help his fame. Selena likes Niall. Therefore, Niall must be with her." Niall's dad argued as his face crinkled at the thought of me and Niall.

      I guess tears welled up in my eyes because I caught Maura's eye and she just smiled and pulled her phone out. She messaged me "I prefer you and Niall."
---------
THEY KISSED. Selena has been very slightly brought up in this part. Selena is a very nice girl, but in this story, she will have a bit of an attitude. She WILL not like Emma once she finds out Emma likes Niall.

Like
Comment
Stay Beautiful 🖤