Chapter Three

Chapter Three

On January 11, 90,057, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester walked up to what they thought was Mr. Lerras' apartment on the 12th floor of an apartment complex which housed around 10,000 men, women and children.

"Lerras, open the door. We need to have a chat about something." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester said in a slightly raised tone as the door control chimed several times.

"If you are hear to try and peddle something on me, I suggest you leave." Lerras said in a raised voice.

"We're not selling you anything." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded.

After a wait of several minutes, the door slid open and Mr. Lerras dressed in a casual manner gave Andrea and Timothy an irrated expression. Upon seeing Andrea and Timothy his expression changed to one of concern.

"Your worried about something Lerras." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester commented as she and her twin brother entered the living room of Mr. Lerras' apartment which had the videoscreen tuned to a sporting event.

"You're here because of Major General Forrester's death several months ago, right?" Mr. Lerras told Andrea and Timothy Forrester who were taken aback in regard to how he knew their reason for their visit.

"Yes, Lerras. You have connections to top-level officials in the Amdronian Unification Organization. Did you hear anything concerning us, Commander Lencon, our aunt, Mark Haleson, and our deceased grandfather?" Lieutenant Andrea Forrester inquired in a direct tone."

"Well, I sort of overheard a couple of people talking about your group being a hinderence to progress on a intergalactic scale." Mr. Lerras said to Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester.

"My brother are I just looking for answers pertaining to who sanctioned the attack which resulted in the murder of Major General Jack Forrester." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded. "Considering my grandfather's view towards the AUO, I think one of the higher-ups had him taken out."

"Hold on, Commander Lencon sent you two here right?" Mr. Lerras inquired of Andrea and Timothy

"Actually we're here on our own." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded with emphasis to get the hint across.

"Well Lieutenants, you'll need to go up the food chain to find the person responsible." Mr. Lerras responded. "I could tell you where to find the others involved in this matter, but-"

"That would be too easy for us, right?" Lieutenant Timothy Forrester responded.

"I would check your dossiers for hints on where the guys I mentioned might be." Mr. Lerras told Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester who exited his apartment to continue their search for those connected with the AUO plot against Commander Jonathan Lencon, Lieutenant General Mark Haleson, Colonel Sydney Forrester, and themselves.

Over the next four weeks, Commander Jonathan Lencon continued to provide information on the conduct of Operation Northern Engagement Taronia to the Amderestan Senate Intelligence And Defense Committee in a closed door session.

During that time in the Alcasia Galaxy, the 56454th Alcasian Military Combat Assault Group, 676543rd Alcasian Military Combat Assault Group, 989787th Alcasian Military Combat Assault Group, 899954th Alcasian Military Combat Assault Group, 545334th Alcasian Military Combat Assault Group supported by several Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assault Groups conducted an assault against several thousand planetary systems in the Azanisa Sectors.

On the thousands of planets in the area, Alcasian Military Infantry Assault Groups supported by Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Force Infantry Assault Groups and Aerial Assault Groups began an intense ground assault against Alcasian Federal Military Infantry Assault Divisons in the metropolitan cities.