Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"Yes, my brother and I are aware of that fact." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester answered as she and twin brother followed the AUO Chief of Staff down a large staircase which led to a well-light main lobby that had several corridors that branched off from it.

"So, you've heard of us then?" AUO Chief of Staff Smith questioned Andrea and Timothy who both gave him the we already know that expression. "Just curious, Lieutenant, alright."

"We're here to see Michael Keridan, alone so point us in the direction of his office, now!" Lieutenant Andrea Forrester demanded of AUO Chief of Staff Jason Smith as she removed a blaster pistol and pointed it at him.

The first thought on Jason Smith's mind was whether or not Andrea and Timothy would seriously wound or kill him. The other pertained to their eventual meeting with his boss. "Alright, I'll take you both to him." Jason Smith responded with a neverous tone. "This way."

As AUO Chief of Staff Jason Smith lead Andrea and Timothy Forrester down one of the corridors towards the central area of the underground structure, Timothy gave a concerned expression to his twin sister who walked beside him.

"Andrea, I have the same thoughts about this group and I am mad as hell also." Timothy commented to his sister as they reached the central elevator shaft and waited for the elevator to ascend to the uppermost floor of AUO Headquarters.

When the elevator reached the top floor of AUO Headqaurters, Jason Smith got in first and stood near the back while Andrea and Timothy entered and stood closer to the front.

"Level Alpha-5." AUO Chief of Staff Jason Smith said which caused the elevator to descend five stories underground. As the elevator car made it's descent from floor to floor, Andrea and Timothy thought about what they would say to the AUO President upon entering his office.

In the back of the elevator, Jason Smith hoped that the Forrester twins wouldn't go off the deep end once the two of them entered the office of AUO President Michael Keridan. After a couple of minutes, the elevator car stopped on Floor Alpha-5, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and her twin brother Lieutenant Timothy Forrester exited first followed by the AUO Chief of Staff.

"Lieutenants, I implore you both not to do anything you might regret." Jason Smith pleaded with Andrea and Timothy who tried to keep their composure in check. The three of the walked down a central corridor to a door which had AUO President in large letters affixed on the opposite side of the clear glass door.

"So, sis. Lets give Michael Kerian a piece of our minds." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester told his twin sister. Timothy pushed the button on the door control panel which slid open and he entered the office followed by Andrea.

At the desk in the center of the room, AUO President Michael Keridan noticed the two Forrester twins enter his office and stood up to greet them. "Your reputation preceeds you two, I've been expecting you to come here."

"We knew that." Andrea Forrester responded angrily as she pointed her blaster rifle at the AUO President. "My brother and i want an answer to this, did your organization use STPLA to murder our grandfather and attempt to take the life of Luke Adains?"

"Everything we've done has had my approval. So to answer your question, I gave the authorization for STPLA to bomb Adain's Bar." AUO President Michael Kerian answered. This prompted Andrea and Timothy to point their blaster pistols at his head.

"While we all here, how does it feel to have the blood of trillions on your hands, Keridan?" Lieutenant Timothy Forrester questioned the AUO President.