Chapter Four

Chapter Four

On March 1, 90,057, Commander Jonathan Lencon sat across from Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Commander Brian Jacobs in the executive building's main conference room along with President Brians, Deputy President Callsen, Prime Minister Linnens, State Minister Winters, Commander Mark Terrans, Commander Lonns, Commander Thomas Tessan, Commander Andrews, and Commander Tellans and went over intelligence reports from the Supreme Allied Commander of the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Force.

The reports from SAC-AGAMCAF detailed the daily situation in the Alcasia Galaxy between the Eastern Group Alliance Military supported Alcasian Federal Military and the Amdronian Group Alliance backed Alcasian Military.

Major General Tom Widan who reported directly to Commander Jonathan Lencon had sent a report intended for the President, Deputy President, Defense Minister, AMCOS, the Region Amderestan Military Field Commanders which read:

Request for Additional Assets  

To: President Tenlon, Deputy President Callsen, Prime Minister Linnen, AMCOS Commander Jacobs, Taronia Region Amderestam Military Field Command Commander Lencon, Tourist Region Amderestan Military Field Command Commander Terrans, Swearia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Commander Lonns, Parisia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Commander Andrews, Alazenia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Commander Tellans, and Amderesta Region Amderestan Military Field Command Commander Kevins

From: Major General Tom Widan, AMLOARM

Over the last few weeks, Alcasian Military Forces have been suffering heavy losses at the hands of Alcasian Federal Military and Eastern Group Alliance Military Forces. The 7,000 by 500 light-year Asansis Sectors under Alcasian Republic control is about to be overran by enemy forces. SAC-AGAMCAF is requesting the deployment of additional Amderestan Military Combat Assault Groups and support units.

In the Alcasian Galaxy on Alcasia, Major General Tom Widan who sat in his office at Alcasian Military Headqaurters in Alcasia City proper activated the Computer Access Terminal Screen and received an encrypted communique from Commander Jonathan Lencon. After his authorization code was inputed into the system, a number of files appeared on the screen as graphic icons.

On Crescent, a number of AUO officials grew very concerned over Andrea Forrester's and Timothy Forrester's search for their grandfather's killer whoever he might be. The group of Amderestan men in their late seventies began to discuss options.

"Andrea and Timothy Forrester need to be dealt with." Ben Thomas told the group of men around the table. A datapad with images of Andrea and Timothy following somebody very well dressed was placed on the table. Those two are getting too close for comfort."

"Ben, you know damn well those two will stop at nothing to find out the truth." An AUO Official who went by the name of Mark Allens responded.

Ben Thomas however said nothing and poured over the dossiers on Andrea Forrester, Timothy Forrester, Sydney Forrester, Mark Haleson, Jonathan Lencon, Alakim Forrester, and Jonathan Tenlon.  

"You know Tenlon is also here on Crescent. Andrea and Timothy will most likely meet up with him." Another AUO official commented.

Meanwhile on Taronia, Colonel Sydney Forrester was joined by her twin brother Colonel John-Jack Forrester and sister-in-law Colonel Lisa Vellans Forrester who had been reassigned to Amderestan Military Base Charles Lencon.

"So, hear anything from Andrea and Timothy recently?" Colonel John-Jack Forrester asked his twin sister who looked up from the datapad in front of her.

"John-Jack, I'm sure they are fine. Besides Tenlon's on Crescent if they need any backup." Colonel Sydney Forrester answered her twin brother.

The doors to the mess hall opened a few minutes later as Major General Jonas, Brigadier General Reynolds, Brigadier General Timothy Johnson entered the large mess hall which served the 50,000 or more Amderestan Military officers and enlisted. The four of them got each got a tray of food and sat at the same table with Sydney, John-Jack and Lisa.