Part 14 : No Strings Attached

Part 14 here!

B. Xxx

*********************************************************************************

Riccardo's P.O.V.

As the lift ascended upwards, it jerked suddenly and came to an abrupt stop.

My eyes rolled in my head. There was absolutely no way this was happening again. Deja vu was most definitely not my thing. I never embarked on the same business venture more than once, I never slept with the same woman if I'd already slept with her previously...

But with Kimberley... it was different. I didn't care if the same thing happened over and over again, as long as I got to spend time with her. As long as she continued to look at me like she did, like I was invincible, like I was the most special man in the world.

My imperfections, my flaws, she seemed to know it all. We'd only been in a relationship... a proper relationship for mere hours, yet we'd already shared our bodies, our hearts and a lot, lot else.

I was in love with this woman, and whether it would be in a lift in my building or Mars itself, I would always be in love with her. I would always want to kiss her, I would always want to... well, be with her.

"Is this actually happening right now?" Kimberley sighed

I looked over at her, all curves and beauty, and my lips curled up into an involuntary smirk.

"Shall we make some memories Kimberley?"

Her deep emerald eyes flashed to mine and her brows were pulled into the cutest frown that I wanted to just kiss away.

"Memories? What do you mea---"

I couldn't help myself when it came to Kimberley Rae.

I strode quickly across the lift, sealing my lips to hers. Her shock was more than evident as her back bowed at my command and her fingers wove into my hair.

Our tongues lashed around in each others mouths, the passion more than evident. I had never kissed a woman with this much fire, with this much zeal. Kimberley was doing things to me, things I couldn't even begin to explain.

A relationship.

After Sofia, there was no way I wanted to commit to anything but my work anymore. It was sex with women and nothing else, no flowers, no hearts, nothing and that's the way I thought it was always going to be.

Until this woman in red-bottomed heels stormed into my life with her curly blonde hair, her gorgeous red lips and her beautiful personality, the way that she could have me wrapped around my little finger with just a word and the way that she beguiled me in every possible way.

In my subconscious thoughts, I lost control of the kiss, and Kimberley ripped her lips away from mine, kissing down my neck, her fingers making contact with the hair at the nape of my neck.

I groaned as she and I both knew she'd reached my weak spot.  

"Riccardo..." she rolled the R's of my name, saying it in an almost sing-song voice.

She was teasing me and she knew it.

"God, Kimberley, I love you so damn much."

She immediately stopped kissing me, looking up into my eyes, "Really?"

I let out a breath of laughter, "You don't believe me? Kimberley, I think I've loved you from the moment I saw you, as cliche as that seems. The lift... that lift in The Ivy, that was the beginning... the beginning of the road to me falling for you and falling hard."