Part 25 : No Strings Attached

*DRAMATIC MUSIC!*

What's going to happen to Kimberley?

Read on and don't forget to comment/vote!

B. X

*******************************************************************************

**Part 25**

Riccardo's P.O.V.

"She's been gone for about 20 minutes now, where the hell is she? I'm worrying about her. She's never done this to me before and I'm scared."

"I know! I talked to her about 30 minutes ago, and then she said she was going to find you."

I ran my hands through my hair, "I'm sure she can't have got far! I mean she said she needed a breath of fresh air."

"Yeah, exactly, it is quite hot in here." September remarked

I sighed, "She said she was going for a walk."

September gasped as if a lightbulb had just been flicked on inside her head, "She's probably gone back to her old apartment. She said she wanted to say goodbye to her elderly neighbour, Agnes, she's known Agnes for years, a good friend to her when she first moved in. Poor Agnes has no-one, I'm sure she'd love a visit from Kim..."

"Yes!" I realised, "She said something about a neighbour a couple of weeks ago. She'll probably be talking to her, having tea or something. Kimberley described her as a nice lady."

"Perhaps you should go and meet her there. Then you could walk or drive back together." September said.

"Good idea September," I said, "I'll go and follow that route on foot. It'll be easier to find her that way."

"Alright then Rick, I'll see you and Kim in a bit." September nodded

I turned away from her and grabbed my coat from the back of the chair, I walked quickly towards the exit and along the busy street. It had been 15 minutes and I was missing my beautiful wife already. Gosh, I was so whipped it was unreal. This girl had me completely wrapped around her finger and I was trapped. Truth be told, I never wanted to leave. She was perfect and I wish I could have had her before Sofia came into my life. We could've had so much longer together. But I couldn't dwell on that thought. I had Kimberley now.. and always, and that was all, absolutely all that mattered. My beautiful wife...

Kimberley's place. Kimberley's place. Kimberley's place.

"Help...." A voice groaned through the darkness.

I shook my head. The voice seemed so familiar, but I continued to walk past the alleyway.

"Help.... Please help me!" The voice seemed more insistent this time.

"Shit! Shut up! Be quiet baby, it's me and you now. He won't take you away from me again."

That was odd. The female voice seemed as if she was putting up resistance but the male was passionate. What is going on?

I turned back. The elderly did talk for a while. Kimberley was probably just arriving. Then I would just be standing there. Awkwardly. I couldn't stand that.

A pair of heels behind the trash can, a hooded man standing adjusting his trousers.

I raced down the alleyway. Someone could be in danger.

I gasped.

Kimberley..... KIMBERLEY. It was Kimberley, it was my wife, my Kimberley.