-Chapter 5~

Slipping out of the warm bath, I wrapped myself in a fuzzy grey towel. Water tickled my skin as it dribbled down to the floor. I bound onto my bed, flipping open Varic's latest novel, scanning the pages eagerly. Silence was rare since I had gotten Rex. It had been a two weeks since I had got him from the farmer, and he was just above my knee now. Krem had taken him for training for the week, and I was left with golden silence to relax. His week was already five days in, and I was beginning to miss him dearly. Just as a battle was about to happen in the novel, soft knocking on my door caught my attention. I got up, wrapping the towel tightly around me as I made my way to the door. Opening it I was surprised to find Cullen, scratching the back of his neck nervously as he was exposed. His eyes shone as he eyed the small towel that barely went down half my thigh.

"Hey." I smiled, watching his eyes as they trailed up and down my body. His eyes locked with mine as he blushed. I shook my head and pulled him in, closing the door behind him.

"Did I come at a bad time? I can come back tomorrow." He cleared his throat, no doubt thinking about the tiny towel. I shook my head laughing, standing in front of him, crossing my arms.

"What's up with the suit? I muttered, raising an eyebrow at him as I eyed his attire. He was not in his normal Templar armour, rather, a nice fitting white noble suit with a blue sash around his waist. Gold thread trimmings matched small gold buttons that ran up the front of his chest.

"Cassandra didn't tell you? We were invited to a ball by a Mistress in the Frost Back Mountains." He replied, raising an eyebrow himself.

"No..." Walking over to the bed I picked up my book, placing it on an oak nightstand.

"Oh. Well I came to see if you would approve of this for the Knight Commander of the Inquisition to wear at this special occasion. Pacing back over to him, I smiled running my index finger over his chest. Pacing around him to see the suit at all angles, I let the towel slip down slightly, showing the starting of my chest.

"You look very handsome... Commander." I replied, emphasizing 'Commander' in a teasing way. "But..." I started, stopping in front of him, letting my comment waver for a few moments, curiosity taking hold of him.

"But?" Replying, his eyes slipped down to my chest area, before shooting back up to meet my eyes.

"I think you would look better without it." Tugging at his collar, I undid one of the buttons. A smile appeared on his face as a wild glint in his eyes apeared.

"Really...?" He replied in a husky voice wrapping his arms around my waist. Nodding, I smiled as I continued to work the buttons free, only making it half way down before our lips were locked and we were backing up towards the bed. Cullen pulled my legs around him, lifting me off the ground and carrying me to the bed. Laying me down softly, he pulled away, taking his shirt off before crawling on top of me. My legs were at his sides once more as my hands explored his muscular torso. His hand brushed the insides of my inner legs as he began massaging me, my back arching as I pressed up against him. Pulling away gasping for air, I bit my lip, looking up to him. He examined my face, slight concern in his eyes. "Tell me to stop if I hurt you." He muttered, his voice deep and husky, lust clouding his eyes. I bit my lip harder and gave a quick nod, pulling his trousers off. His lips connected with mine once more, our noses pressed up against each others cheek as we kissed roughly. I let out a soft moan as his hard member poked at me, a burning blush reddening my face.

"Cullen..." I whispered, closing my eyes as I surrendered. Freezing, I could feel his eyes on me as he waited for me to continue. "Please... Stop teasing me." My voice shook slightly as I held back another moan. Opening my eyes, I saw him bounce up and take his small clothing off, a deep blush on his face. I crawled under the blankets, covering both of us as I pulled the towel off, tossing it to the floor. He eyed me for a moment, before trailing kisses from my neck to my collar bone. Combing my hands through his hair I gave him permission to continue downwards. After making me moan, his lips trailed back up to my lips. Pulling away from me for a moment, he locked eyes with me.

"Are you sure?" He questioned, a serious look on his face. Combing my hands through his hair, I tugged slightly, urging him to continue. He smiled, kissing my chin softly as he pushed into me, urning a soft moan from my lips. I arched my back and pushed against him, allowing him to go deeper. He let out a moan, his face reddening. He began kissing me roughly as he began to speed up his pace.
~

He rolled off me as we both laid there breathless. I covered up, snuggling against his warm chest. Wrapping his arms protectively around me, he nuzzled the top of my head before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"June..." He breathed, as our legs tangled. I looked up to him, waiting for him to continue. "Would you..." He stopped as if trying to find the right words. "Would you do me the honour of marrying me? I don't have a ring yet, but I will soon." His voice shook as he spoke, the words coming out slowly. My eyes widened as I pulled away to look eye to eye with him. Tears stung my eyes as I buried my face in his chest. "June?" He sat up, holding he against him as I sniffled trying to regain my composure. Wiping tears from my eyes I, nodded.

"Yes." I whispered before smiling, wiping tears from my eyes. Cullen smiled, pulling me into a tight hug, kissing me softly.
~

Warm light hit my bare skin, soft breathing audible beside me. Opening my eyes I smiled, seeing Cullen still bare beside me. He was completely uncovered, his hair a mess and his legs were tangled with mine. His eyes flickered before they opened, staring up at the ceiling.

"Morning." I purred, pulling the covers against my chest as I sat up.

"Good Morning." He smiled, his soft gaze examining me. "What a night." Chuckling, he draped his arm over his eyes, showing no urge to cover up. My eyes wandered over his body as I smiled. Sitting up, he noticed my gaze and laughed. Leaning over to him, I placed a hand on his lower waist, urning a small grunt. "We could, but you need to get ready for the ball tomorow."

"Fine." I playfully pouted, nipping his bottom lip before getting up. Hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me back down. Giggling, I took a seat on top of him, kissing him lazily. Cullen rubbed up my thighs, before twisting his head deepening the kiss. One of his hands kneaded in my hair, making me want to stay. Pulling away, he got up and began putting his clothes back on. "Your such a tease!" I laughed, getting up dressing myself for the day. Following him out into the main hall.