Chapter Two

"I heard you lost this weeks bet." Kirras boyfriend Bryant said as he took a seat next to me in our final class

"Yup, I should've stuck with sports." I said "I always win those."

"Yeah, Kirra and sports don't mix very well." he laughed "But, this whole thing you have to do with Kale as punishment for losing, that's crazy."

"You're telling me." I sighed "Got any pointers for me, I mean he is like your best friend."

"I never though I'd live to see the day where Kacyn Walton asked for pointers, especially when it comes to guys."

"Kale is not just any guy, B, we all know that." I pointed out

"You've known him for years, Kyc. So you should know just as much as I do." 

"No B, I knew Kale back be for all his popularity and player ways. I don't know this one." I said

"Well, sorry sin but you're on your own with this one."

"Ugh, and here I thought we were friends." I huffed

And I was thinking this was going to be fun. In reality I was in for one hell of a ride. 

************************

My days past by in a blur.

Wake up.

School.

Deal with Kale.

Home.

School Work.

Eat.

Sleep.

Wow, my life was becoming a total bore. But, having to deal with Kale constantly trying to get me to go out with him and trying to figure out how I was going to get him to fall for me, was quickly filling up my schedule. As annoying as he was being I knew that soon enough I'd have to agree to go out with him if I wanted him to fall for me. Of all the people that Kirra could've picked it just had to be him. If I couldn't make this happen no one could. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I wasn't going to back down.

******************************

I was so glad it was finally Friday; the day of the big game. I dressed for school in a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a dark pink tank top, gray cropped leather jacket and gray heeled boots. I was planning on taking my street bike to school today. I grabbed a granola bar on my way out the door. I needed to do some serious grocery shopping soon seeing as my parents weren't around to do it; not like they ever really were.

When you have a mother who owns one of the hottest fashion magazines in the world and a father who his one of the most sought out movie producers around you get used to living the high life. The down side is growing up being raised my nanny's. The only time I ever really saw my parents were on major holidays or my birthday. I love my parents and I know they love me, but sometimes I wish we could have some sort of communication during the week. 

Everyday was the same thing when it came to thoughts about my parents, and everyday I would push them aside. They both worked so hard to get where they were know so I would have all the things they didn't when they were growing up and I was grateful for it. But, I never flaunted my money around, well except for my cars, but in my defence my parents bought it and I have never brought it to school; it's still sitting in my garage unused.There is another car that I have courtesy of my parents which I actually do use but it's nothing over the top; a Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG. I hardly ever spent the money I had or used any of the credit cards I had unless it was absolutely necessary; which was hardly ever. All I really spent money on was gas for my bike and food. 

Bet's, Lies & Broken Hearts (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara