Chapter Ten (Kale&Kacyn POV's)

~Kale~

As I laid there with Kacyn in my arms it felt so...right. Everything between us these last weeks have felt right. Never before have I ever felt this way when it comes to girls. Hell, I didn't even go on dates with girls; well not more than one. Now look at me, I had gone on numerous dates with Sin and I enjoyed every one of them.

The whole bet thing was constantly in the back of my mind and no matter how hard I tried to forget about it when I looked at Kacyn I knew that this was all a game. But, now, looking down at her as she slept peacefully in my arms I didn't want it to be a game. I wanted it to be real. 

I knew I was falling and falling hard but I tried not to let it get to me. I couldn't get my emotions mixed into this no matter what. That was no easy feat. Kacyn made it so easy for someone to fall for her. Even a player like me. Did I ever think I'd be where I am now, with her? Hell No!

All through high school we've had an unspoken agreement. She was off limits and it had always been that way even before high school. She was my best friend at one point and you do not go there with your best friend no matter what. 

Thinking back to everything we had gone through recently was is so bad for me to want there to be more? Was it so bad for me to want this whole bet mess to just disappear? I wish it were that simple, I really do. Maybe, just maybe I wouldn't win this bet. I would rather loose than win at this point; Kacyn was far to special to me. 

For the next hour I just laid there watching her as she slept. Why did I have to leave her behind in search of popularity? Why did I choose the 'it' crowd over our friendship? Over these last weeks I've been trying to some up with an answer to those questions but have yet to come up with any. Who know's if I ever will. After another half hour or so of just laying there watching her sleep I decided to wake her. Couldn't have her sleeping all day, though the thought of just lying in bed with her all day did seem like a rather good idea too me.

"Hey, Kacyn, time to wake up." I whispered brushing some hair off her face. He nose scrunched up a bit, but, other than that she didn't move. "Sin, you need to get up." I said nudging her

She groaned a bit and stretched out her body. "What time is it ?" she asked rubbing her eyes

"A little after nine." I answered

"Ugh, please don't make me go back home I don't want to deal with Sutton or the rest of my family until absolutely necessary."

"Than wake up and we can find something to do." I said getting out of bed "I'm gonna jump in the shower, when I'm done we'll go do something."

"Sounds good to me." she sighed snuggling up to my pillows

"No going back to sleep!" I called from my bathroom door

"Uh-huh!" she mumbled back.

~Kacyn~

I know I was bored and wanted out of my house to do something earlier, but, his bed is so damn comfortable I didn't want to move. I don't care if he want's to do something now, I just want to lay here all day and not do a damn thing. I snuggled deeper under the covers, pulling the pillow closer to me. Right now, this was heaven. 

"I thought I told you not to go back to sleep." Kale said a few minutes later

"I'm not sleeping, I'm just really comfortable." I mumbled refusing to open my eyes.

"Well, don't come on, let's get out of here." he said pulling the blankets back.

"I don't wanna!" I whined