2.

"Harry, hello! I'm Stephanie, Rose's mother. And this is Rose." My mother awkwardly greeted the man, and then motioned towards my stagnant body while introducing me.

"Hello, Stephanie and Rose. I'm pleased to meet you two." He greeted the two of us, then he glanced at me. "What a beautiful young lady you are, Rose. I have heard so many good things about you."

I blushed, fiddling with my fingers, which were intertwined behind my back. Harry's raspy voice and thick accent made me feel all sorts of ways, and he was an awfully attractive man. Too bad he was so much older than I was.

His long chocolate locks and dark tattoos sent shivers down my spine, but in a pleasant way. Looking into his emerald green eyes gave me butterflies beyond anything I have experienced before. Living with this man for the next few months or even years will be one heck of a time.

"Th-thank you. Nice to meet y-you too." I stuttered, completely stunned by the tall, handsome man standing under the door frame.

"She's a little shy at first." My mother informed him. "But she will open up to you soon enough."

Harry watched my mother as she talked, but then looked back at me. My knees trembled as his eyes returned to me, and I held onto the door frame for support, hoping neither of the two adults would notice.

There was a short silence until my mother spoke up once again.

"I must get going. I left behind a folder in the guest room with everything you need to know about Rose." My mother said, as she walked over to the couch and grabbed her bags.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that she had a folder with all of my information. I knew that my first mission would be to retrieve the folder before Harry gets to it. I wouldn't want him knowing any embarrassing information about me, and knowing my mother, she surely put some embarrassing stuff in.

"Goodbye, Rosie. Good luck. Don't have too much fun." My mother said, as she planted a wet kiss on my cheek, then one on my forehead.

She hugged me once before walking over to Harry and whispering something in his ear. I tried to listen and make out what she was saying, but she was too good of a whisperer I guess.

"Bye!" She hollered, before walking out of the door and closing it behind her. The click of the door left behind a trail of awkward silence, and I instantly ran upstairs to get the folder from the guest room before Harry got to it.

I quickly opened the door, and paced around the room in search for where my mother had placed it. I saw the bright yellow folder laying on the desk, and nearly sprinted over to it to get it out of sight.

I left the room with it, making sure to close the door behind me, exactly how the room had been left, despite the folder. I sped across the hallway and into my room. I hid the folder in the drawer of my dresser which contained my undergarments. Harry won't ever be looking through my undergarments drawer, so he should never find the folder there.

"Rose!" I heard Harry call out, and I hesitantly walked back out of my room and down the stairs.

I found that Harry had still been standing in the same spot I left him in, and I raised my eyebrows questioningly, rather than speaking inaudibly to ask him what he had called me down for.

"Would you mind helping me carry some of my things in?" He asked me. "You don't have to. I just have a lot to handle."

"I will." I mumbled, walking over to the door and slipping my sandals onto my small feet.

Harry walked out of the door, and I watched as his long legs made their way over to his car, and I tried my best to keep up with him.

He waited for me at the trunk of his black SUV, holding two black travel bags, that he planned to hand over to me. He placed the two bags on each of my shoulders for me, holding my waist for support, as the bags were quite heavy. I nearly fell over, not because the bags were heavy though.

"You got that? I could take one back if you'd like." He suggested, but I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine." I assured him, as I started making my way back to the door.

I struggled to walk at a quick pace, and I felt even more nervous than I thought possible when he caught up to me with six heavy bags like the ones I had been carrying, three slung over each of his muscular arms.

"Is that it?" I asked him, as we both placed the bags on the living room floor.

"No, I've got a couple more, but I can grab them myself. Thanks for the help. You're one strong girl. I didn't expect you to be able to carry both of those."

"Me neither." I joked, causing Harry to chuckle a bit.

"I've gotta grab the last of my things, then unpack. Mind showing me to the guest room when I come back in?"

"Sure." I nodded, and took a seat on the couch in which I would wait patiently for Harry to return.

As done previously, I watched him make his way out the door, admiring every one his unfamiliar, yet attractive features.

Everything about him seemed to give me butterflies. Everything I knew about him so far was admirable, and I found myself intrigued by him.