19.

Rose
.

The moment I told him, I felt slight regret, but I knew it was better to express my feelings, even if those feelings were only temporary.

I was nervous to move on to new things. I was afraid that being s.exual would make me as nervous as the first time I'd kissed Harry, or even make me more nervous then that time. I was afraid that I'd start doing something with Harry then have to stop. These feelings were partially because of the dream; how I was afraid my mother would walk in on us, though I knew that if she were to ever come back, Harry would be aware of it.

Maybe my want for Harry would overpower my fears. I wanted him badly. From the moment I first made him hard, I knew I wanted to give my virginity to this man. It's a weird thing to think, but I just knew that its what I wanted. I was sick of being the one teenage girl who would soon be graduating yet knows nothing about s.ex. I was sick of letting my mother walk over me and isolate me from the finer aspects of life. This is what I wanted.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked me, caressing my cheek. I hadn't realized that I had practically gone off into a whole other dimension when Harry was just inches from me.

"O-oh, yes." I replied, looking anywhere but into his eyes.

I just couldn't look him in the eyes. It was as if they were the sun, and if I stared into them too long, it surely wouldn't end well. Except if I were to look him in the eyes for too long, I would simply begin to turn red and I just couldn't show to him how nervous I was.

"Angel, you don't have to be shy anymore. I know what you want now. I'll help you through this. I know it's new to you, but I'll be gentle with everything I do. And if you ever need a break from anything, I'll give you as long as you need." He said. "Just remember, if you do anything wrong, it's completely fine. You'll still be just as beautiful to me."

"I'm nervous." I admitted, glancing down at my fingers as I fiddled with them.

"It's okay. You don't have to be nervous."

"Pinky promise?" I stuck out my pinky, proposing that he interlock his with mine and promise me that there is no need for me to nervous. Everything will be perfect.

He stuck out his pinky, and we intertwined ours together. I squeezed his extra hard as if it sealed the promise even more.

"We'd better head home now. It's getting dark." Harry suggested and he stood up and brushed the sand off of his pants. He then stuck out his hand for me to grab and once I clung onto it, he pulled me up.

I watched as he gathered the blanket, shook it off to rid it of the sand, then folded it up. He then grabbed the picnic basket with the same arm he held the blanket in. With his free hand, he grabbed a hold of my own and intertwined his fingers with mine as we made our way to his car.

"Can you climb in on your own? I have to put our things in the back seat."

I nodded my head in response, then climbed into the seat as if I were climbing a mini rock wall; a rock wall for toddlers, maybe. I figured Harry would just walk off to the back seat and allow me to climb in on my own, but instead he stood and watched to make sure I was safe. It wasn't really all that high but I was short and often just liked for Harry to do unnecessary things for me.

As soon as I was in my seat and buckled up, Harry placed the picnic items in the back seat, then hopped into the driver's seat. With a turn of the key in the ignition, we were on the route to go home.

On the way it was mostly silent, with moments of small talk. I had fallen asleep during the car ride only to have to wake up very shortly after.

-

Harry
.

I was so far beyond turned on, but I didn't want to force myself onto Rosie only an hour or so after she tells me she's ready for s.ex. I had to contain my s.ex drive.

I could tell that Rosie wanted to just get it over with. She wanted to try everything out so that she'd know what it's like and not have to worry about it ever again. It was clear to me that she wasn't actually ready, she just wanted to get her first time over with. She was far too nervous to be "ready" and she knew it. Perhaps I'd just have to ease her into it.

She was more clingy than usual. She followed me around the house, constantly yearning for hugs and kisses or just to cling onto my arm like it's her favorite teddy bear.

I'd be doing chores around the house and she'd cling to me, making it hard for me to work, partially because she would literally hold me down but also because I so desperately wanted to just grab her and press her up against a wall and give her the attention she craved.

One night I was so aroused that instead of continuing to do what I was doing, I grabbed her waist and set her onto the counter-top, which surely sent a shock to her system. Her face instantly flushed deep pink tones and she clung to my shoulders for support.

"Mm, surprised you there, huh?" I implied, squeezing her thighs, feeling the slight tremble that engulfed her body.

She nodded in response to me, fisting the end of my t-shirt purely because she didn't know what else to do.

"You've been so clingy lately, princess. I think you need daddy to make you feel good. Am I wrong?"

She didn't respond, just sat there. I was eager to know what was going on in her head. I wanted to know how many responses she was thinking of only to be unable to speak up.

"Don't be shy, little one." I suggested, rubbing my hands up her thighs and underneath her dress to her waist, skimming straight over her panties.

"Daddy." She mumbled, her small hands grasping onto my arms.

"Yes, baby?"

"My princess parts are tingling." She whispered, getting closer to my ear as if it gave her comfort to stay quiet about it.

I felt the bulge in my pants grow bigger, knowing that I was turning her on and making her eager to feel my hands in places she's never felt another person touch before. And I was the man lucky enough to be the first one.

"Tell me what you want, princess."

"I want you, daddy."

.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________
A/N
.
I planned on publishing a Christmas update but I was sick all day yesterday and today I was just busy and I know it's late (on east coast anyways lmao) but I'm still updating. (:
And bY THE WAY, the feedback on the reveal of my age was -A M A Z I N G- I couldn't have been more happy. Everyone who commented was either around my age or older yet still accepting and I'm so glad!!
Anyways, I hope you all liked this. I have no questions to ask this chapter but if you guys have any questions for me, maybe, I would LOVE to answer!! (:
TYSM ♡