23.

I woke up with the sun shining through the windows, filling the room with an intense brightness. I expected to see Harry laying beside me but instead I was greeted by the faux fur of the large teddy bear Harry had purchased upon my desperation for it.

I heard Harry talking from what I assumed had been coming from the hallway. My first assumption was that someone had been at the house, but I then realized that he could have been on the phone.

After stretching, I got out of bed and made my way out of my bedroom. After looking around, I noticed he wasn't in the hallway, but the door to his room was open and I could clearly hear his voice from there.

I snuck around the corner to find Harry sat on his bed, dressed in a black button up and black jeans, a stark contrast to the attire I had usually seen him in each morning, which was simply nothing but boxer briefs.

As soon as I was in clear view, Harry had glanced towards me and frowned. I smiled at him in attempt to recieve a smile back but he didn't look too happy.

"Yeah, yeah. That's alright." Harry had said to whoever was on the phone.

He motioned for me to leave his room but I instead made my way towards him. I took a seat beside him on his bed.

He took the phone away from his ear for a short moment. "Go back to your room." He whispered, glaring at me with a raised brow. I shook my head in refusal.

Harry brought the phone back up to his ear but he continued to glare at me with that familiar stern look on his face.

I clung onto his arm and straddled his waist with my left leg in attempt to loosen him up. All I recieved in return was a disappointed shake of his head. I knew what would come once the phone call came to an end, but I was too stubborn to leave him alone.

I figured he would start by prying me off of him but instead he clung onto the thigh that had been straddling his waist. I quietly giggled, that way the person on the phone wouldn't hear me.

I don't know what had gone on in my mind, but I then felt the urge to tease Harry. I knew it wouldn't end well but it seemed too convincing. I fixed myself onto his lap, completely straddling his waist, and I started planting kisses on his neck. In return, he gripped my waist and attempted to push me away but I remained on his lap.

He pulled the phone away once more. "If you don't stop right now you'll be punished. This is a very important phone call. Please go to your room. I can't do this right now." He whispered into my ear. His lips slightly brushed against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. This was so bad. I was being so bad.

"But daddy." I whined, keeping it at low volume in respect for his phone call. Maybe I'd been teasing him during a very important call but I knew it wouldn't be so embarassing as having the person on the other line hear me.

Harry parted his lips to speak to me but he must have been interrupted by the person on the phone, for he continued to listen intently again.

I smirked as I softly brushed my hands down the buttons of his shirt, stopping once my palms reached his belt. He quickly grabbed onto my hands, holding onto them tightly so I couldn't do anything else.

"Hey, I apologize but I've gotta go. I have something to take care of." He said. My eyes widened and I then decided to try to get up and go to my room, knowing I was in trouble.

He let go of my hands and wrapped his free arm around my waist to hold me in his lap. I winced, realizing I screwed up big time.

"Yeah, bye." He hung up the phone and set it down on the bedside table.