28.

Rosie
.

After entering Harry's old room at Louis and Luna's place, I was aroused more than I had ever imagined being. It came as a huge surprise to both Harry and I, as the day had been pretty stressful overall. Neither of us had originally intended on pleasing one another.

Harry had bent me over the edge of the bed, exposing my dampened panties to his hungry eyes. I felt a tingling sensation throughout my entire body as he touched me through the thin material of the thong I sported. I didn't ever want him to leave.

I begged for his c.ock as he had wished, sensing his arousal growing more and more as I showed him how much I wanted him. The more intense the moment got, the more I wanted his c.ock, and I became less fearful of losing my virginity.

Harry tore my panties off of me and I was clueless as to what would occur next, until I felt his mouth connect with my feminine region. His tongue first swiped my slit, igniting my arousal far more than I intended.

His tongue pleasured me more and more as time went on, forming zigzags on my c.lit. Just as the intensity reached its peak, he slid a finger inside of me, pumping in and out as he continued with his tongue.

I attempted to pull away as he slid another finger in, the pleasure becoming too much. Though he wrapped an arm around my thigh to hold me down. My moans were becoming loud and uncontrollable, and I felt a slight smirk form on his face against my slit.

I reached my climax shortly after he had pumped two fingers inside of me. His breath hitched against my region, sending shivers down my spine. I felt worn out and incapable of continuing, but I had no intentions on stopping without pleasuring him.

Harry allowed me to sit up on the edge of the bed, as he stood in front of me removing his belt. I watched as he quickly removed his boxers along with his pants, incapable of waiting any longer. His d.ick was large and hard, undeniably aroused.

I quickly took him into my hand, pressing my lips to the tip. I swirled my tongue around it before taking him into my mouth. He let me do all of the work, knowing I had it in me to send him over the edge. I didn't hesitate to make as much of him into my mouth as I could, using my hand to pump whatever I couldn't fit.

The familiar vulnerable look returned to his face as he moaned loud and uncontrollably, the same way I had done as he pleasured me. I gave him the best time I possibly could, pushing myself to do better than the time previous.

"Baby." He groaned, grabbing a chunk of my hair as he grew weak at the knees. I stuck my tongue out and continued with my hand, knowing he was reaching his climax.

His c.um shot out at my tongue, the warm mess shocking my system. I waited for him to finish before swallowing. I sent him a small smile as he pulled himself together. I thought we were finished, however I was dead wrong.

He took my hand and helped me up, only to lay me back over the edge of the bed. I waited for a short moment to find out what was going on, only to hear the sound of a wrapper being fumbled with. I figured it had been a c.ondom from that of which I remembered my mom teaching me. It was weird. She didn't want me to learn s.exual things at school, yet she taught me how to put a c.ondom on a banana and explained to me what they were used for. Obviously she just wanted me to stay safe, though, knowing she couldn't always have control over what I do.

I heard footsteps approaching me, feeling a sudden sense of nervousness over what would soon occur. I was afraid it would hurt and I knew there was always a slight chance of getting pregnant even with protection.

Harry groped my a.ss and I felt the tip of his c.ock against my slit.

"Daddy." I whined, feeling the need for reassurance that he would go easy and everything would be okay.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. His hands remained on my a.ss, though his c.ock had moved away from my slit.

"It won't hurt, right?" I questioned him, receiving a sigh in response.

"I'll go easy but it may hurt a little since it's your first time. You'll be alright." He reassured me, his hands brushing up and down my a.ss.

"Okay." I mumbled, clinging to the bed sheets in preparation.

I felt the tip return to my region, rubbing up and down the slit before slowly sliding inside of me. I quietly groaned as he inserted the tip inside of me, feeling a slight bit of pain as it was a tight space compared to the girth of his d.ick. I spread my legs a bit more in hope that it would grant him more access.

He gripped onto my sides as he inserted more and more of his length inside of me, the lube of the c.ondom along the moisture of my arousal fortunately making it a bit easier. I moaned alongside of his groans, filling the air with sounds of pleasure. Just the sounds of his pleasure turned me on and I felt my arousal start to build up as a tingling sensation throughout my body.

The pain that came with his thrusts started to come as pleasure as I wanted more and more. My moans became uncontrollable once again as his d.ick went as far inside of me as he could manage at the moment, then pulled back out. He started to thrust in and out of me at greater speeds as it became easier to fit his length inside of me.

I fisted the bed sheets and arched my back to grant him full access, my moans sounding with little space in between each one. He groaned and gripped my waist to hold me close to his thrusts, making each one more intense. With each thrust my a.ss would collide with his lower abdomen in uncontrollable pleasure.

The pain and pleasure combined led me up to my climax. I relaxed my body more onto my bed, a contrast to the posture I previously held, in which I arched my back and spread my legs to grant best access. It could be pretty painful to hold that position, so the relaxed posture along with my climax came as great comfort.

As we both reached our peaks, Harry thrusted into me slower and slower before pulling out. Once he pulled out, I rolled over on the bed, making myself comfortable before he collapsed beside me.

His arms found their way around my waist, pulling me into him as he pressed a passionate kiss to my lips.

"I think I'm getting old." He remarked as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and took a moment to catch his breath.

I slightly chuckled and pulled his bare body closer to mine, thankful that I had the chance to lose my v.irginity to a man like him. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I was glad that we could get it done with before my mother returned, that way the future held for greater things to come. I would no longer be worried about the pain that comes with taking d.ick for the first time. We were now prepared for more unique ways of overcoming our s.exual desires. I was so beyond grateful for that.

I lied on the unfamiliar bed for a moment, my mind clouded with no other thought than the joy and pleasure of the preceding moment.

"Do you think they heard that entire thing?" I asked Harry, with a small chuckle to follow. I didn't care too much, although Louis and Luna would surely never cease to tease us.

"Oh, for sure." Harry replied, then planted a wet kiss on my forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
___________________________
A/N
.

This chapter is extremely short, I'm sorry. I wrote this with a terrible migraine as well so sorry for any errors or anything.

I promise I'll try to update asap and I'll try to make the last few updates a bit longer.

I love you all. Thank you.