11.

I didn't exactly remember falling asleep the previous night. But I remember it was in Harry's arms where I did so.

He cuddled me, rubbed circles on my back, and played with my hair until I was sleepy, which was very effective and allowed me to drift off into a slumber without expecting to.

I woke up the next morning, trapped underneath his muscular arms. My back was to his abdomen and my butt was fully against his c.rotch. His chin was rested on my head, seeming how much smaller than him I was.

"Har-" I cut myself off, correcting myself, "Daddy?"

He didn't respond, which actually brought me a bit of relief knowing he didn't hear me begin to address him incorrectly.

"Daddy!" I whined, trying to squirm out of his hold but I was legitimately trapped.

"Hmm?" He groaned, his voice faint and groggy with sleep.

"Let me out." I sighed, wiggling against his strong arms, begging for freedom.

"Not until you ask correctly, princess." He said, and at that point I realized that he was now completely awake and no longer tired.

I stopped squirming and asked him more politely for the ability to be free. "Can I please get out?"

"Yes you may." He responded, then lifted his arm so I could get up. I rolled away from him, then stood up from my bed.

I pulled my shorts down, as they had ridden up during the night, and I didn't want to leave myself exposed, as Harry may end up acting towards me arousing him, though I knew his eyes would be on my exposed cheeks anyways from the second I stood up, no matter if I quickly fixed them or not.

"Daddy, can we go get breakfast?" I asked him, feeling my stomach rumble with hunger.

"Sure, what do you want?" He asked me, and I smiled a devious smile as I thought of exactly what I wanted.

"Ice cream!" I blurted, smiling playfully.

"No ice cream." He denied, careless of my sweet tooth. My smile turned into a frown of disappointment. I knew my mother would have said the exact same thing, but I hadn't had ice cream in what seemed like forever, not even any sweets for that matter.

"But I want-" He immediately cut me off, his voice louder than it had previously been.

"No ice cream. Either cereal, pancakes, or waffles. Which one is it?"

"Pancakes." I sighed, my body slouched in sadness. Harry gave me a stern look, and I furrowed my eyebrows in response to it.

"Change your mood or I'll change it for you." He demanded as he sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Can the pancakes be chocolate chip, please?" I asked hopefully, fiddling with the end of my shirt.

"Nope." He immediately replied. " Want strawberries on them?"

"Yes, daddy." I sighed, giving in. Maybe I'd be able to have something sweet another time.

"Come here, baby." Harry said, opening his arms up for me.

I walked over to him and stood between his legs nervously, as he remained seated on the edge of my bed. His arms wrapped around my body and cuddled me into his chest. I slipped in his hold and I ended up sitting on his lap as I hugged him back tightly.

"If you be a good girl for daddy, maybe I'll take you out for ice cream later, hmm?" My eyes immediately widened at his offer, and my mood instantly changed from pouty to excited.