9.

A/N
I don't really like this chapter, but I haven't updated in a week or so, so here it is anyways.
.

"What do you mean?" I asked the tall man standing only few inches away from me.

"Call me daddy, and I will treat you like the little princess you are." He said, pulling me closer to him. "Don't follow my rules and I have plenty of fun punishments for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied, somewhat nervous.

"Yes what?" He tested me, raising his eyebrows quizically. I stayed silent for a short moment before he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, daddy." I mumbled as I glared at the floor and fiddled with my fingers nervously.

"Good girl." He praised me.

I glanced up at Harry, who had been watching me the entire time. My cheeks were a bright pink, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you understand, princess?" He asked me for the second time, making sure I was aware of his desires.

"Yes, daddy." I replied softly. I was still awkward about the situation, but I understood the concept.

My mother would be really ashamed of me if she ever found out, but I highly doubted she would.

I liked the idea of calling Harry "daddy", having him take care of me, and having him punish me whenever I did something he didn't approve of. It was new to me, and never did I think I would engage in an activity of this sort, but I was always open to try new and exciting things. The concept engaged me in a way I wouldn't have imagined, and never did I think I would enjoy calling a random older guy "daddy".

"Don't be shy, baby." He suggested, caressing my heated cheek. I slyly looked into his eyes and attempted a small smile. "Daddy will take care of you and make sure you get everything you deserve."

"What about my mom?" I asked him, worried that she might find out in some unknown way.

I couldn't stop imagining my mother suddenly coming home and seeing Harry s.panking me or something along those lines, and then getting terribly mad at me.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked me, his eyebrows raised in confusion. "She won't find out."

"I'm just worried." I whined, grasping the end of Harry's shirt and fiddling with it.

"You don't have to be." He told me, taking my hands into his to prevent me from fiddling with things and pay attention to him.

"But I am." I replied.

"Well stop. I will make sure your mom never finds out." He assured me, then let go of my hands. "Now, get to bed. It's getting late. Change into pajamas then wait in bed for me and I will be back in ten minutes to tuck you in. If you aren't in bed when I come back, you will be punished in the morning. Go on."

I quickly turned around and walked off to my closet to find a pair of pajamas for the night. I searched for something more presentable than the previous night, but still cute and sort of flashy for Harry. I heard Harry close the door to my bedroom for my own privacy, and I grabbed a few articles of clothing that I thought would be great for the night.

I entered the bathroom connected to my bedroom, then shut and locked the door behind me just in case Harry came in before I finished. I stripped out of everything I had on, including undergarments, and first put on a pair of fresh, clean undergarments.

I dressed myself in a baby pink lace bra with a white bow in between the cups, and a matching pair of undies, with white bows on the sides which met with my hips. I then dressed in loose baby pink shorts that were a bit too short and a comfortable V-Neck white t-shirt that flashed a lot of c.leavage and a small fraction of the bra I had on underneath.

I then rushed out of the bathroom, and I was automatically worried once I noticed that Harry was already waiting for me on the end of my bed. I didn't think that I had taken an entire ten minutes just to change my clothes. I started walking at a much slower pace, afraid that he would be angry with me for not meeting the first expectation he had given me.

"Don't be afraid. I admit I came in a little early. It's okay." He said, and I instantly felt a ton of weight fall off of my shoulders. I think I even let out a breath that I had no idea I was holding in.

I continued walking over to Harry, no longer nervous that I would be punished. I felt his eyes on my body as I attempted to get in bed, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto his lap.

"What is this you're wearing, Princess?" He asked me, pulling on my shirt and motioning towards my bra. "Did you mean to make daddy hard?"

I felt more shy than I originally planned to be, and I instantly regretted picking out such a flashy outfit. I didn't expect him to comment on it.

"Wear something like this again," He grabbed my shirt and tugged on it to signify my outfit choice, "your mouth will be feeling how hard I am next time, princess."

.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________
A/N
Please vote and follow me if you haven't already.