22.

Harry
.

I allowed Rosie to say her goodbyes to Luna as I spent a few moments to say goodbye to Louis and chat with him a bit more.

"It was nice having you over, mate." Lou said, a smile on his face that I knew was there because life was finally turning out the way he wanted it to.

Before he met Luna, there was rarely a time I'd even see a slight smirk on his face unless he were drunk. The first few stages in the relationship with Luna were rough as well. I'd remembered they would always argue and sometimes Luna would have to leave; get away from Louis for a bit.

Having been living with both of them, I'd be left to deal with him, usually having to hear his vents on how his life was a bust and how he'd never get it together. But there he was, in a relationship he'd only see in his dreams, healthier and happier than ever before.

"It was nice being here." I replied, nudging Louis' arm playfully.

"Hey, you take it easy. Treat her well, alright? You know how it was with Luna and I in the beginning. I don't want that to happen to you."

"I have a feeling if I worked her up enough to get the urge to leave me, I'd never see her again. Trust me, I won't ruin this one."

"I really hope so." Louis said.  He had a smirk on his face that didn't seem to fit the situation, leaving me in confusion.

"What are you smirking for?" I asked him, smirking at him in return to clarify that I wasn't asking in a too serious way.

"Have fun with that b.oner, yeah?" Louis remarked, gently pushing my chest. He chuckled and I knew he was only messing with me.

"Can't help it sometimes. She's so hot." I leaned against the counter with my arms crossed over my chest.

"In all seriousness though, if there's any advice I can give you, just don't let your guard down too soon. Keep teasing her and playing hard to get. Don't let her get the d.ick too soon. If I could go back and do anything, I'd definitely slow things down and just focus on Luna's pleasure more than my own." Louis kept quiet then, making sure that both Luna and Rosie wouldn't be able to hear him.

"Lucky for me, I've already been doing that without trying. Thanks, Lou. I'll go through with that for as long as my s.ex drive allows me to."

"Eventually you'll break, and every little romantic piece of you will want every little romantic piece of her, and the result will be worth the effort. I just wish I would've waited for that moment instead of screwing around with Luna too much. I let my lust overpower my passion."

I stood from where I leant against the counter. "Thank you for everything, mate. We'll come back sometime soon. Rosie really enjoyed spending time with Luna."

"And Luna clearly enjoyed spending time with Rosie. See you soon, Harry."

"Goodbye." I said, then gave him a quick hand shake before leaving.

I stopped at the front door, where Rosie had been waiting, accompanied by Luna.

"Goodbye, Luna. Have a nice night." I said, giving her a quick hug. It was nothing more than a friendly hug. I knew her for almost as long as I had known Louis, so I enjoyed whatever time I was able to see her.

"You too." She replied, before yawning and walking over to Louis, who had his arms out to embrace her.

I grabbed Rosie's hand and waved one last time with my free one. Then we left, a click of the door to confirm that it closed behind us.

-

"I feel like we've been apart for an eternity." Rosie groaned, unfastening her seatbelt so she could move closer to me. She clung to my bicep and planted gentle kisses on my neck, as my fists clenched the steering wheel. This surely wasn't safe for driving, but I was grateful for the tint on my windows.