4: Jiraiya

Jiraiya POV:

My heart felt as if it were just stabbed as I looked down at Naruto. He had lost a lot of blood and needed more medical treatment than and old man and a twelve year old kid carefully wrapping up his more serious wounds.

But his physical state wasn't what I felt the most guilty about. It was Naruto's mental state. I know plenty about the Sharigan and what it is capable of, but most of the people that have endured it have begged to be killed after they woke up.

'I can't imagine what pain this brat has been through' I thought as we approached a casino village. Naruto then started to shake slightly and groan. Before I knew it the kid was shaking and writhing in pain, screaming at me to make it stop.

"PLEASE... PLEASE... NO MORE!!!"

Thinking fast, I pulled the brat into my hard chest and held him there firmly before softy rocking him back and forth.

"Shhh. It's okay, Naruto, you're okay, everything alright." I repeated until he calmed down to a tremble then eventually slipped back into his calm unconscious state.

I was running to find a hospital when I found a slightly drunk Tsunade walking down the street.

"Tsunade! Itachi got to the Kyuubi kid!" I screamed at her as quietly as possible so no one would hear me.

"What?!" She looked down at Naruto and bit her lip. "Get him in here!" She said pointing at a pub.

Once we got in she screamed at the bartender "We've got an emergency! Let me use the back!"

The bartender nodded while he started panicking and Tsunade grabbed Naruto from my arms.

Tsunade layed Naruto down on a small couch and began work.