chapter twenty-nine: [only you]

" I don't want a happy ending with you, I want a happy eternity because I don't want this to end."

  Indigo's POV

  "I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles." Sheriff nodded. "His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means- I don't know what it means."

    I bit my lip, looking down to my lap. I'd been holding in tears for what seemed like forever. Gerard took Stiles. He could be doing anything to him. Torturing him, hitting him, keeping him somewhere to leave to die.

   "Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-" Sheriff rushed, before Scott put a hand on his shoulder, nodding slowly.

"We'll call you." Isaac eased.

     "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott gave Sheriff a small smile.

"Yeah." Stilinski sighed, before returning it. "I'll see you, okay?"

  They both nodded and I took a deep breath, composing myself, before standing up.

    "You're okay, right?" Isaac looked to me nervously. I nodded.

"Whether or not I am, I'm finding Stiles." I huffed. Isaac nodded slowly, before looking around the locker room.

    "Is that everyone?" He asked. I looked around, before nodding. Metal screeching made my head spin around, seeing Scott rip off Stiles' locker door.

"We're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac raised his eyebrow. Scott nodded and handed Stiles a shoe, while taking a shirt. Isaac frowned, looking back to Scott.

  "How come you get that, and I get a shoe?"

  Scott sighed and went to walk, before freezing. I followed his gaze, seeing Derek, arms crossed behind his back.

"We need to talk." Derek sighed. A figure stepped from behind the lockers.

Peter.

"All of us." Peter smirked.

  "You!" I screamed, feeling my eyes flicker to the green and my fangs grow. "You stay the hell away from me!"

"Oh, come on, Indigo. No hard feelings, right?" Peter shrugged.

    "You're gonna feel hard feelings when I punch your face to the back of your skull." I snapped. Peter sighed, shaking his head.

"You just can't please them all." He looked to Derek, shrugging.

     "You all can talk about whatever the hell you're going to talk about- but I'm going to look for Stiles." I growled, already walking.

   "Indigo!" Scott shouted. "Where are you going to even look?"

"First, Argent's house. And if he's not there- Beacon Hills." I stomped out of the locker room, slamming the door open as I started my treck to Allison's house.