NMMTAD- 23

Hm... sorry for the wait. Filler chapter. Next one gets more exciting when Troy gets home. Only a few more parts left and then its done!! I can't believe it. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have enough time to really finish this up and put some work into Mr. Hero Meet Miss Villain. Enjoy! I tried to make the very end amusing.

and no it's not edited... it never is.. I always write at last minute and never have time for such things. Editing comes later.... still, enjoy! :)

Troy’s P.O.V.

            My mind kept drifting in and out of consciousness. Flashes of light danced in front of my eyes. I kept blinking but my eyes wouldn’t stay open for more than a moment. Voices swirled in the air but nothing formed into words. Gasping for air and sound and sight all I could do was fight through the pain pressuring down on my body. The darkness was overwhelming; shadows running through my veins making them fill with cement so I couldn’t move, so my brain couldn’t think.

Bluebell’s P.O.V.

            I was caged underground. The floor was dirt along with most of the walls. The plants were already around me. Roots were growing inches from the surface ready to help me when I needed them. The Stone pack had guards rotating in shifts to watch me and they were out there floors above this basement below basements running patrol after patrol waiting for Troy to come. I knew he would come. He had to come, and when he was ready I’d be here waiting for him. He was coming. This pack wouldn’t know what hit them the moment he came onto their territory. My mate would win. My mate.

Wisteria’s P.O.V.

            Bending over the table full of maps I traced the path once more. “So we just follow this road till this turn and that will take us straight to the Moss Pack and then through there we just have a few more hours drive till me reach here and then we follow the signs to the Blazing Fire Pack?”

            Alpha Krane nodded and circled a spot on the map. “It’s not labeled but that’s the place you’re looking for. The town signs will appear right about here.” He marked another spot. “From there it’s only an hour and a half drive.”

            “Thank you so much.” I said smiling and nodding respectfully.

            Alpha Krane grinned. “I should be thanking you since some of my pack members found their mates among your group. Though you aught to hope someone from Moss finds a mate among them or they might not let you through. If Alpha Quill wakes up he can get you through Moss without problem but if not then you’ll quickly realize they’re under pressure from the Stone Pack. In fact, it may be good if Alpha Quill doesn’t wake up. The faster you get through Moss the better. They may turn you over to Stone just to try and get some of their territory back.”

            I nodded looking worriedly at Celeste who shrugged, “We’ll get through Moss territory without any trouble. No werewolf is match to a dryad in a forest. Thank you Alpha Krane, now we should get going. We’ve been here three days already. If my soon to be grandson in law is ready to be moved then we need to get him home to his mate.”

            “By all means, hurry on home.” Alpha Krane motioned for his beta to approach. “Help our friends get Alpha Quill to their car so they can head home.”

            Beta York nodded and rushed off to retrieve Troy and put him in the car. Celeste and I shook Alpha Krane’s hand and headed out. Our traveling group was cut down by three. It was a good thing since we’d had a lot of trouble with the Rush Wind Pack at first until the girls had gotten out of the car and met eyes with some of the wolves circling us ready to lunge. I shivered thinking of how territorial our kind was, especially when the scent of poison in the air coming from a dying Alpha.