Chapter 11

warning : the phone number below, is fake do not call it c;

Brandon

LOST

Callie Jacob, 16 year old, female, brown hair and eyes, last seen : walking out of her foster house, with her hands behind her back and into a dark blue Honda Accord, with dark tinted windows and a blue sticker image of a skull. She also was wearing gray-green army jacket with black t-shirt and dark jeans

Kidnapped by a 20 year old man, Liam Olmstead, sandy-brown short hair, brown eyes, last seen : wearing blue jeans, and a light brown t-shirt

Please Call (864)-223-4678 if you spot this girl, or this man

My fists clenched tightly, I hate seeing these signs everywhere, seeing her face plastered on walls, ignored by all passerby's. Nobody cared, nobody seemed to care that somewhere, a 16 year old girl was being held captive by a 20 year old man. God only knows, what he could be doing to her. And just the fucking thought of it, made me wanna want to punch something. He was a sick person. 

Callie

"We're leaving, --" I could hear faint muffled voices. A sudden pang hit my side and head, and I emitted a quiet groan. My throat was extremely parched, and I could barely breathe. I was laying on something hard and cold. My eyelids fluttered open slowly, and I could now see, that I was lying on a fucking metal cot. Who the hell owns a metal cot? Obviously, Liam belonged in an insane asylum, for fuck's sake. 

I wonder if anyone would ever even find me, it seemed unlikely. As I lay there, my cheek pressed up against the frigid metal, I could only hope for the dream that someone would come come rescue me from this hell hole. I clenched my fingers tightly and scrunched up my face, and I wished hard, for a savior. 

"The bitch is finally awake, took her long enough." A gravelly, unknown voice echoes throughout the vast basement, reaching my ears. His voice alone made me cringe. He sounded sadistic, enjoying inflicting pain on others. The worst.

"Come on girl, let's get going. We're leaving this place." The mystery new guy grunted. I shrieked through the duct tape attached to my mouth as his rough hands grasped my waist and threw me to the hard chilled ground. My body went numb as a flash of cold and pain flew through me.

"Who's the mighty one now?" Liam asked, his face next to mine, kneeling beside my limp body. I refused to reply, and he grabbed me by my hair, "ANSWER ME!" He yelled furious, into my ear. I flinched and a million thoughts ran around in my mind, "You are." I answered, my voice barely audible. "What?" Liam asked again, a smirk playing across his features. "You're the mighty one." I spoke again, a little louder. "That's right, Callie." He loosened his grip on my hair and I fell against the cement ground again, the impact making my head throb.

Liam grasped my arms and forced me up and shoved me into the wall. I saw his face, shaven and clean, as if everything was normal. I turned my stiff neck an inch to see the mystery guy. 

He was definitely no one I had ever known before. He was clean-shaven with shaggy black hair. His eyes were a piercing green / blue / gray / yellow mixture, but they were filled malice and poison. He was lean and tall, and towered over me. He walked over to me, a smirk creeping upon his face.