Chapter 1

Chapter One

The Biggining

*Ainsleigh's POV*

Today was a stupid and boring day of college ( as usual). I get home to find that my parents aren't home, from a boring bus ride to a great mess in the kitchen to clean up (great). I washed the dishes and then head to my room to do all the usual , Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, keek, kik and all the others !

I headed to twitter first to see if the boys from One Direction twitted ... They did! They were in Sydney for the end of there TMH Tour ...

Liam tweeted a nice thank you to we're they where at and a little talk about the concert.... *i retweeted that* ...

Then Niall tweeted that the crowd was CRAZY LOUD!!! And so on *i also retweeted that*

And then there was Harry's twit... That randomness he tweeted about. * I retweeted that to with a replay of "@harrystyles lol your so funny with all these random twits !! Love ya <3 :*!!!"......

Louis and Zayn didn't tweet :'(

I then went to my Instagram fan page @narrystoran101 ( real account which is mine) and I saw a comment on one of my post so I checked it out......

It said "OMG I HAVE THE REAL HARRY STYLES KIK ACCOUNT!!!! If you want to talk to him just kik me at" (don't need to know it)

So at this point I am FREAKING OUT !!! I go automatically to kik and put that girls user in and kik her.

"Hi this is @narrystoran101 you said you had the real Harry Styles account!!!" I said very excited!

*she added Harry's kik account to the chat* "thats Harry's account. He's not on right now but he will be on later tonight" she said

"OMG thank you sooooo much but how do you know it's the REAL Harry Styles ??" I said with questioning

"I face timed him! Gtg bye" she said

"bye thank you so much" I said very happy and excited to talk to him.

.........