Chapter 15

( just a quick say something I kinda have writers block right now so this and maybe the next two chapter might be short and bad but i tried my best)

Niall's POV

I woke up by a finger poking my cheek. "what the hell" I mumbled with my eyes still closed. it was bright I guess someone forgot to close the blind on the widow so the sun was shining in my face. As I talked I felt a cold hand cover my mouth. WAS IS GOING ON I really need to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see Ainsleigh lying on me still with her hand on my mouth. I removed her hand from my mouth and just looked at her.

"Why did you poke my face?" I asked and again she out her hand on my mouth and singled me to be quiet. I looked around the room and I saw that we all past out on the couches other then Harry an Penny they were on the floor and they were all still sleeping.

She got off of me and I sat up tryin to be quiet

"Do you want to go out and get some food for us I can make my eggs again I just need to go shooing for them... but........ I don't want to go alone... " she whispered she looks so cute talking there and blushing when she said she didn't want to go alone.

I nod to go with her and added "what time is it?" She took out her phone from her skinny jean. man she looks good in those

"It's 8am"

"K let me just clean up and then we can go" I said and she nodded.

I waked over to one of the room to the bathroom. I saw that Ainsleigh had already took a shower. " what time did this girl wake up at" I asked myself. I just washers my face and gave my hair a little brush with my finger and walked back out.

I saw Ainsleigh putting her shoes on already, she had awesome nikes they were all colourful and hight on her ankles... hot right!!

"Nice sneaker" I said walking up to her, putting my shoes on too

"Thank you the coast A LOT" she said an my eyes just widen

"How much? " I asked

"Ummm....100 some odd dolors" wow she must be rich she could afford the biggest room in the hotel an own sneaker that expensive, were in gods name did she get that much money she must have worked her ass off for everything and by what she told me yesterday I don't think her parents would give her that money.

"You ready?" I snapped out of my though and simply nodded

We walked out wait what if the others wake up and were just gone they will worry??

"What if....." I was cut off

"I left a note in the middle of the tv so there will know were we are" she said as if she read my mind............

It was about a 15 min walk to the store, I though it would have gone easier but as we were walking we were followed by paps and screaming fan. she got really scared so I just stayed by her side. I was debating if I wanted to hold her hand of not I wanted too soooooo bad but I was scared that she would let go and plus paps will get all of this and I really don't want any more hate going toward her she already has to much problem I DONT want her to have more problem.

We arrived at the store safe I did have to give some auto graphs for some nice fans that came around. We quickly got all of our stuff we needed and headed back home or to there hotel.

"Your probably use to all this stuff aren't you" she asked as we walked

"Ya but sometimes I get really scared if its a BIG crowed" I said