Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I was walking in the park with the girls of my dreams, she was the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in years. we were walking on the path way with the beautiful trees blossoming pink flowers and tulips growing it was a site that was unbelievable "so beautiful" I said looking into here's eye "ya it is its beautiful and colourful and just.....amazing" she said..

......

Waking up from my dream to think to myself that will never happen te girls from my dreams won't be with me she's to.......WAIT!!..... as I was lying there on the couch adjusting my eyes to the light, I felt a body lying on my chest..... it was the girl, the girl from my dreams.... Ainsleigh....... she had fallen asleep on me when we were watching the movie....

She looked so beautiful sleeping it was like a angle sleeping... NO NOT LIKE...... she is a angle sleeping. Her beauty was filling the atmosphere around me...... JUSES NIALL STOP DROOLING GOD!!!!

As I lied there with Ainsleigh on me I could see that all the other boys and Penny were sleeping to but were did Emily and Melody had gone? Looking around the room I couldn't see them at all but I knew they were still here I could hear them giggling and chatting.

It was now 10:30pm. WOW I've been asleep for a while now. I snapped my finger to see if Emily and Melody would hear me, I didn't want to get up and wake Ainsleigh so that's was the only way to get them to hear me.

After snapping my fingers together for a bite they finally heard me and came over to see what the noises was.

"OHH hey Niall I see your awake" Melody whispered trying to be quiet so no one would wake up

"Ya hi... umm but what time did you girls say you would get your hotel room?" I asked

"OHHH right!!! we get the room at 11 tonight" Emily said but man she was really bad at whispering

"Well it's almost 11 and you girls wouldn't want to lose that hotel room" I said.

I knew what hotel Ainsleigh booked them to stay at and it was a pretty expensive hotel I didn't want them to lose the room and all the money that Ainsleigh put into the room. She had told me when we were in the kitchen making eggs and I was really shocked that she got that hotel and booked a sweet for the four girls I mean that hotel was for famous people and rich people and she booked it for them. She must really care for the girls and it must mean a lot to them for her to book at great but expensive hotel.

"OHH wow we should really get going then... who long is it to get there?" melody asked

"About 30 mins from here" I said looking at the clock. the employes weren't going to be there after 11:45 and if they got there after 11:45 they wouldn't be able to get the room. Stupid I know but that's how famous hotels worked in London

(It might not be true about the hotel but just keep reading)

" GET UP YOU LAZY FUCKS!!!!! WE GOTTA GO GIRLS" Emily shouted making me jump

As she screamed that everyone jumped up from there slumber and scared the living out of us.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!!" Penny yelled at Emily

"Well we have to go to our hotel now like right now or we will lose our room and I'm pretty sure Ainsleigh won't like that" Melody said

"Wait why won't I like that?" Ainsleigh asked in confusion while getting off of me and sat up

"Well with that hotel it's really stupid but if you don't go and get your room at the time your suppost to you lose everything and when I mean everything I mean everything money and all" I said looking at her beautiful sleepy eye