Chapter 16

Ainsleigh's POV

Today we were going to get a apartment, we had to we couldn't stay in a hotel for the rest of our lives. we went to a few apartments already and they were so bad and discussing it wasn't funny.

We went to our last apartment for the day. we had gone to 10 different apartments and sill haven't found the right one.

The apartment was in a nice neiborhood we could hear kids laughing outside and smell a BBQ I thought it would be perfect for us... till we walked into the apartment...

"Oh my god what is that smell?" Emily said .

we all could smell the oder but there was nothing in site to se what it was. we walked to one of the bed room and the others when to a other bed room. all of a sudden we hear Melody scream. we all ran to see what was going on. my heart was pounding so hard I really need to see if she was ok.

I while I was running Niall turned around and stood right in front of me not letting me go past him. I couldn't see anything I was trying to look at why Melody screamed. I looked around and I could see the other boys hugging the girl while Melody was in shock, Emily was crying and Penny looked like she was going to vomit.

"What the hell is going on Niall?" I asked him and trying too move him at the same time.

"Someone call 911..... NOW" Liam snapped

Niall turned me around and started to make me walk aways from the room, I was the only one who didn't see what the hell it was I had to see what it was. I pushed Niall aside and turned around. I was so shocked at what I had just seen it was unbelievable.

There it was a body lying on the floor dead with blood everywhere on the walls on the floor on the bed it had look like he was kill violently. I stood there a few feet away from the body, the smell was horrible. I turned back around to see Niall looking right at me till everything went black....

Louis's POV

It's been about a hour since the .... incident. Liam had told the police officers everything, how we were just looking for a apartment for the girl to buy and then that happen and we had nothing to do with it, they had check us for any bad things ( guns, knife etc) but thank god they let us go. Melody was in my arm she was the first to see it, then Emily, then Penny and Niall had told us that Ainsleigh had past out after seeing it so she was at the hospital with Niall.

The girls were all in shock well so were we but we handled it better then them.

After we were done at the police station we headed over to the hospital. We walked in and asked were Ainsleigh was. the lady at the counter gave the room number and we headed to the room. she was sleeping but Niall was in there just sitting on the chair.

"Hey" I whispered

"How is she?" Liam whispered

"She just past out and when the paramedics came in I was trying to get her up and one of them asked if she was ok so I just told them that she passed out when she saw the..." I glared at Niall when he was about to say body. the girls were in the room with Ainsleigh and we all decided to not mention anything of what happen.

"So they just wanted her to be in here just incase something went wrong" Niall continued.

We heard a yam and saw that Ainsleigh was ok and awake.

Harry's POV

We heard Ainsleigh wake up and sit up looking around the room. she looked still shocked. The other girls got up and they hugged her. we walked on the other side of the bed of her.

"Hey how ya feeling" Niall said sitting on the bed and grabbing her hand

She didn't say anything she was still really shocked at what had happen.....

We got Ainsleigh out of the hospital and headed to the hotel.. no word was spoked on the way there.

We walked in and still the girls were speechless in the bad way.........

We were going to leave but the girls didn't want us to leave they were scared that something was going to happen so we just decided to take them to our houses and no longer stay at the hotel.......

Liam's POV

(2 days later)

It's been 2 days since the accident. the girl hadn't talk yet they were still in shock I don't blame them for it it was a scary view, we were starting to get worried for them. it was there first few day in London and everything went down hill since what happen I seriously felt bad for them.

For the first night when IT happen we all stayed at Harry's house and the girls didn't sleep at All. we sat up with them till they would fall asleep But it wouldn't last long they would get nightmare about it and end up waking up. Emily and Ainsleigh would wake up crying and Penny and Melody would wake up freaking out.

It was now 12 in the morning and the girls were sleeping it was the only time they sleeped, during the day. Harry had A LOT of extra bedrooms so the girl would sleep in different bedrooms to not wake each other up. I had sleeped with Emily to keep her company and when she would wake up crying I'd be there for her. we didn't understand why they were still scared its been two days but I'm guessing its because that there scared it might happen to them while there sleeping.......

We were sitting in the tv room while the girls were sleeping and all of a sudden they all walk out together and walk towards us. All of our faces were shocked they hadn't come out of the rooms for 2 day but today all changed.

________________

Hey

I seriously don't know we're that came from I was going to write something els but them I got this idea and wow great right?!?!?

J. S I have a other story going on right now called "Marked // Niall Horan" story so go and read it please

Ps I still have writers block so these chapters might get really crapy but I'm trying my best!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow me

READ ON!!!

love ya Directioners

Over and out

Ainsleigh