Chapter 14

Melody's POV

We were now all in our hotel room, all of our stuff in the room. when we first got in the room, all of our mouths just dropped it was HUGE like GIANT room!! There was four rooms there were two bedrooms a living room and a kitchen, an then a onsweet in both bedrooms it was like a appartment but bigger there was so much room to move and OHH MYYY GOD the closets in our rooms were huge also I could put 50 bodies in there, not that I want to but still it was unbelievable..

We were just sitting in the couch just looking at everything still shocked on how big this hotel room is! Well Ainsleigh, Penny, Emily and I were shocked but I quess the boys were use to this stuff but still HOLY FIRETRUCK!!!!!!

"HEY GUYS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE.. LIKE NOW.!!" I heard Ainsleigh shout we all ran over to see what was going on and she was just standing in front or the window with the blinds...... still closed. (Da dada dahhh!!!! sorry had to add that :P )

"What what's wrong" I asked with worry

She turned around and opened the blinds.. there was no window behind the blind it was a FREAKING PORCH!!! she opened the door and the wind blew in nice it smelt so good the London air at night was beautiful.

We all walked out on the balcony and man it was a big BIG balcony it went for Penny's and Ainsleigh's room to Emily and My room. we all had a look around London it was a view was unbelievable how beautiful it was.

It was kinda cold out so we walked back in a headed back to the couch. But before I could leave the bed room I felt someone grab me by my arm ... it was Louis...

"Ouch! what was that for" I said rubbing my arm

"Sorry but i don't know if you notices but down the road there's a fair and I was wondering...... if .. you wanted to go.... with me......?" he ask. was he asking me as a date or what??

"Ya sure why not let me just tell....." I was cut off

" No.. don't tell the other just you and me" oh man he is asking me out... i think

"Are you asking me out like is this going to be a date" I asked hoping he would say yes

"Ya why not " he said and winked. love his sass

We were walking out of the bed room and everyone was looking at us.

"What?" I asked them

"Nothing" Emily said and winked at me

"K well were going for a walk" Louis spoke beside me

"Ok have fun" Penny said and mouthed "you go girl" OMG this is why I love them!

We left the room and headed to the elevator and then walked out the hotel door . The cold nights air gave me chills thank god I grabbed a jumper.

We've been walking for a while and my feet were kinda getting sore I would stop sometime and just have a seat to stop my feet from falling off.

I stopped again....

"You ok?" he asked

"Ya I'm just tired my feet are sore" I said looking at me. He came up to me and turned around

"Get on my back ill carry you.... piggy back you know " he said I giggled and jumped onto his back

We were walking not that long with me on his back. as we arrived the fair I jumped off his back and walked in front of him. I was just looking at the fair and how big it was and colourful