Chapter 8

Melody's POV

Ugh

The flight felt like forever. We arrived at London around 2am but I was wide awake because of the times zones. I was hoping to see one of the girls but I didn't see anyone yet. I felt lonely. I when to sit at a table to wait for the other girls. I texted them saying that I was already at the airport and that I would wait for them since I had no were to go.

While I was sitting there I had the thought of how Sam kissed me before I left... I didn't feel the same way we where to close, he was like a Bother to me it was just weird but Still he had a 6 pack and nice eyes those drown beautiful eyes and GOD he had a nice ass... STOP JUST STOP!!!!! EWW NO I CAN'T!!! he's like my brother I could never.....

I past out on the table I was so tired from the plan ride i don't know why but I just was. As i was sleeping I hurd a loud SMACK on the table I jumped up and screamed really loud. All I saw was Ainsleigh on the floor dying of laughter.....

"OHH MYY FUCKING GOD DONT DO THAT!!!!" I said to Ainsleigh still on the floor laughing her ass off

She finally got of the floor

"Sorry but it was too funny!" Ainsleigh said still laughing a bite

"Well after that little scare.. it nice to finally meet you Ainsleigh..... you are Ainsleigh right?" I said making sure she was Ainsleigh from kik

"Yes it me Ainsleigh.. is Penny and Emily here yet?" She said

I shook my head. she sat beside me and we just chated about our plan ride and stuff..

Ainsleigh's POV

OMG I'm going to die I'm going to die!!!! Please put me out of my misery now!!!!!! "PLEASE PUT YOU SIT BELT ON THE PLAN IS GOING TO LAND IN 3 MIN" I hurd a ladies voice in the speakers. I quickly and made sure I had my sit belt was on. I was SOOO scared on the plan I though I was going to die but I survived. as the plan landed and when we were able to get of the plan I bolted out as fast I could.

After getting my stuff, i was looking for melody EVERYWHERE, suddenly I saw a girl sleeping at a table... I remember melody saying that she was going to be at a table so I walked up to the table seeing a sleeping Melody. I was going to poke her in the face but I though after what if I scared her that would be better so I took my right hand a smacked it as hard as I could. She jumped out of her chairs so fast it was hilarious. when that happen I feel to the floor laughing my ass if it was SOOO funny!!!

After that funny stuff that just happen we talked for a bit till I though maybe we should write on a big white pice of cardboard Penny's name and Emily's name so that they could find us EASIER. So we did that and put it on our table we were sitting.

It was now 3am in London. Melody and I weren't tired at all because of the time zones but sooner or later we would get use to it.. as we were sitting at the table a girl came up to us and said hello....... it was Penny

Penny's POV

I was still very excited to FINALLY meet Emily, Ainsleigh and Melody I was so excited that I felt like jumping in the air. The only thing that was bad is that my plan ride was CRAP!! I was sitting beside some weird guy, he keaped touching my arm and my foot with his foot, he looked 30 years old eww.

I finally got off the plan THANK GOD!!! As I was getting my stuff I looked around trying to find Melody and Ainsleigh since they texted us they were at the airport already and that they were going to wait for all of us. As I was looking around I spotted a white cardboard with my name on it and Emily's name on it so I walked up to the two girls who were sitting at the table. And there they were Ainsleigh and Melody just sitting there talking.

"Hello!" I said walking up to them. there heads both popped up from there talking and jumped out of there seats and hugging me.

"Heyyyyyy finally your here!" Melody said with excitement

We were just standing and talking about each others plan ride and I told them about the weird 30 year old man that was sitting beside me on the plan ew, till I felt a poke on my shoulder.

I got scared at first I though it was going to be that 30 year old looking guy trying to get my number or something. as I turned around and I was relieved it was Emily THANK GOD!!!!

Emily's POV

Well I can't say much about the plan ride because I was sleeping the whole time i was on the plan. And you know what I was proud I feel asleep on a plan it isn't that easy to sleep on plans with stranger everywhere and noise and other stuff but I felt comfy and sleepy. The only reason I was sleeping the whole ride is because i was excited, nervous and a lot of mix emotions about all of this so I didn't really sleep the night before.

As I was in my awesome deep beautiful sleep dreaming about One Direction I felt a poke on my face, I woke up to a little boy sitting beside me telling me to buckle up because we were landing. What I nice kid I though. As I was buckling up I thanked the little boy sitting bedside me then somehow we ended up chatting on the way down to land.

We bacicly just talk about where we were heading and what we wanted to do when we get to London and so on. as getting out of the plan and heading to my stuff I said goodbye to the little boy and his mum, man he's such a sweet boy and so is his mum I said to myself waving back to the little boy.

After getting my stuff I was looking around for the other girls, till I saw them I walked up fast but quietly to them and poking Penny on the back, I'm pretty sure I startled her Lolz!

They all turned around and hugged me!

Finally our dream was happening now at this moment right now!!! We were all happy that we finaly meet each other!!

"Wait we don't have anywhere to stay we don't have a apartment yet!" Penny said worried

"Ya where are we going to stay till we find a apartment??" I said with worrie

"Girls don't worry I got that all done already" Ainsleigh said

"What do you mean where are we staying??" melody said

"I booked us a hotel room already we can stay there till we find a apparent to buy" Ainsleigh said

We were all relieved Ainsleigh did this or we would have been sleeping on the streets.

......

Hello!!!!! Hope you like this chapter!!!!

P.S in the next chapter there will be some One Direction involed soo ya!!

Idk when ill be posting more chapter I'm no longer allowed wifi at my house so ill have to publish the stories at school lol rebel lol but ya

Random question:

SOOO as you all know that One Directions new song came out and the music videos or it too woot woot Story Of My Life!!!!!

Now what I want to know is???

What are your thoughts about the song and music video????

Well I know I'm IN LOVE WITH IT!!!! IT'S FUCKING AMAZAYN!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote

Coment

Follow

Read on!!!

Love ya Directioners ma d Crazy Mofos