Chapter 21

( a/n: I'm going to skip the Boot Camp because I don't really know how to write it.... HEADS UP : this chap might be utter crap because I wrote it all out head to tow long and perfect till it ALL FUCKING DELETED !!!!! I'm over the top pissed at wattpad right now!!! Like you could probably see steam coming out of my ears because I'm that mad...... ANYWAYS....in joy!)

Ainsleigh's POV

Boot camp was pretty hard but we survived and got threw to the judges house. At the moment we were waiting to see who our mentor was.

"I hope we get Louis" Penny said Jumping up and down.

We as in all of the groups that got threw were all waiting for our mentor. I could hear some people chatting away and some just waiting.

"That damn red curtain" Emily said looking at the curtain for we're our mentor would come out from

"I hope we get Simon" i said maybe a bite to loud because some people started to agree with me saying " ya I hope we get him to"

We stood there for a few more second till the curtains were pushed backs and in came in Simon. We all jumped and ran towards him and hugged him. We were all so happy that we got him as our mentor.

Melody's POV

We were now practicing our song to sing for the judges house. We chose to sing "The A Team" by Ed Sheeron because we all love him and it was a song that really touched us.

Our name were soon called to sing, we were the last group to sing to Simon and the guest judge. we didn't know yet who it was but I was as excited to see as excited to singing to them.

We walked out together, the sun hitting my skin felt warm and nice. Seeing the big pool beside us was amazing.

I looked up and almost fangirled because Simons guest judge was the one and only John Legend. he was my total idle I loved him and his songs.

"Hey you ok?" Emily asked and knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Ya I'm fine" I said and continued to walk.

Penny's POV

"What song will you sing for us today girls?" Simon asked

"We will be singing The A Team by Ed Sheeron" Ainsleigh said and Simon nodded

"Lest start then" John said

"And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

They scream

The worst things in life come free to us

And we're all under the upper hand

Go mad for a couple grams

And we don't want to go outside tonight

And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland

Or sell love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly

To fly, fly

For angels to fly, to fly, to fly

Or angels to die"

Emily's POV

"I just want to say good luck to everyone." a girl said as we were all waiting for the judges to call us back to see if we made it to the live shows

"Ya we had a amazing time getting to know all of you and I think that we've become great friends" another girl said and we all agreed.

"YOUNG AND FREE! come see the judges please" we heard a voice call for us.

We got up and hugged the others there and wished them good luck.

Walking back out to the bright and hot sun. hand in hand we walked up to the judges.

"Hello girls" Simon said

"Hi Simon " we all said

I looked over at the other girl and they were all in tears hoping that we would make it threw.

"We have news for you" Simon said in a sad-ish voice.

___________________

#done....... IM FUCKING DONE!!!!! I re-Wrote this fucking chapter TWICE!!! The first time wattpad deleted it and the second time I finished it and it didn't save SO BE FUCKING HAPPY!!!

please vote and share this

Follow me on insta ( narrystoran101 ) twitter ( BITCHStoran ) or ( ainsleigh_wren ) and kik me (AJWren)

Love y'all

Xx:*