Chapter 17

Niall's POV

It's been 2 days since the ascended and the girls finally came out. we all had our mouth wide open, they hadn't got out of there room since we got to Harry's place and they had hard time sleeping. we got up and walked towards them, Ainsleigh came running up to me and hugged my tightly, I could tell she was upset, she started to cry.

"It's ok. everything is going to be ok" I said hugging her and rubbing her back.

I could see that Emily was hugging Liam, Louis grabbed Melody in his arms and brought her to the couch and cuddled and Harry and Penny were kissing.

"No it's not going to be ok.. what if someone comes and tried to kill one of us." she said sobbing her eyes out

"No on is going to heart you, none .of you girls, were here to protect you" I said wiping the tears of her cheeks. It was very beautiful how her eyes went really blue when she was crying it was like ocean blue.

We walked over to the couch and say down trying to calm them down.

"So what do you girls want to do, we could watch a movie and have a lazy day or we can go out and go shopping... what ever you want" Harry said. it put a smile on there faces

We then all agreed just to have a lazy day.... again .. we watched the hunger games and ate Pizza.

Zayn's POV

It's been weird I haven't heard from the boys in a long time maybe I should go see if there ok. I got in my car and drove to Harry's house. I had remembered that the girls were at his place when I left so maybe there still there. I would have brought Perrie but little mix had there tour so she wasn't able to meet Melody, Penny, Emily and Ainsleigh yet.

I got to Harry's house to see that all his cars were there, I'm guessing his home. I got out of my car and walked to the door, I didn't need to knock we really didn't do that since we were like brothers.

I walked in and saw them all on the couch watching The Hunger Game.. classic...

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them. the girls jumped up and ran aways crying. I was so confused.

"What did I do" I stopped and looked at them confused.

"Don't do that!!!!" Harry snapped

"Why what ha....." I was cut off

"Well tell you later" Louis said and giving me a "shut you face" look

I had joined them after the boys went and got the girls from wherever they ran off to. I was still confused at what happen but the boys said they'd talk to me about it.

After the movie finished we had agreed to go to a restaurant and get something to eat. while the girls went and changed the boys told me EVERYTHING, I was in complete shock I couldn't believe that that happen I seriously felt bad for them.

"Don't even think about mentioning anything to them." Liam whispered as the girl walked out all prettied up. I nodded and secretly I didn't want to think about it anymore anyways.

Liam's POV

We dove of to Nandos since the girls have never tried it before and Niall almost die when they said they've never been. We got to Nandos and thank god there wasn't a lot of people. We didn't tweet to the fans that we were going out we really didn't want them to scare the girls.

"Hey Niall haven't seen you in a while" I man said behind the counter

"Hey Arty, I've been busy but I'm here now and ready to eat" Niall said to The man. I quess Niall has been here very often

"Just take a seen lads and ill come and take your order" Arty said

We walked to a bough and say down. we had to use two boughs since there was a lot of us. Penny, Harry, Melody, Louis sat at one table and Niall, Ainsleigh, Emily and I sat at a other table.

We ordered our food and ate it and chatted and laughed and just hung out like normal people....

Harry's POV

As we were sitting in Nandos we started to see flashes but it wasn't raining... OHH crap..., someone had found us and tweeted where we we're could this day get any worse. Nandos was surrounded by cameras and screaming fans it's a good thing that when ever we come here Arty locks the doors so it can only be us and no screaming fans.

The girls were getting scared and we keaped them in our embrace so they wouldn't get even more scared from everything. we ended up moving to the back corner were there was no window so we could eat in peace.

"You girls said that you want to go on XFactor right?" Louis asked.

"SHIT!!" Ainsleigh snapped and put her head in her hands

______________________

Hahahaha now y'all have to wait till next chapter to see what happens!!!!!

P. S sorry if there mistakes I wasn't feeling like reading threw it and core ring it right now I'm having problems so I'm not in a good mood right now.

Vote

Comment

Follow me

READ ON!!!!!

Love ya Directioners

Over and out

Ainsleigh