Chapter 11

Okay so though you're all free to imagine the characters in whichever way you want, I thought I'd just post a few pictures to let you know how I imagine them.

Oh and the following collages are made by FiaMayim ❤❤❤❤
Please imagine the necessary changes of some minor features since not everything is represented perfectly in the pictures. But these are the closest one's to the picture I have in my mind.

Mathew:
. He's 30 now (April 2016) and he was 25 when the accident happened ( 31st December 2010)
. He has auburn brown hair and deep blue eyes.
. His height is 6'2

 His height is 6'2

Emma:
. She's 28 now (April 2016) and was 23 at the time of the accident (31st December 2010)
. She has jet black hair (NATURALLY) and doe brown eyes.
. Her height is 5'7

So there we have it, I hope this helped

So there we have it, I hope this helped. ^_^
Though like I said, you're all free to imagine all the characters in whichever way you want!

___________________________________________

Voicemail of 3rd April' 2015
09:32 p.m.

"Good evening, beautiful.

"It is a rather fine evening today, isn't it, love? The stars are shining; the moon is bathing in all its full glory; the people of Lincoln are walking down the streets in their personal bliss... A bonnie evening, yes,"

He sighed, and so did I. The voicemails, the continuous nerve-racking and earth shattering revelations, and just the whole matter in general had drained me of energy. I felt so tired, as if I had aged decades in mere hours.

Lowering my head a bit in silent defeat, I sighed again.

"I have to admit though, love. Richard and Amentia made a good decision by sending you here, in Lincoln. It is a rather alluring small city with all its old buildings and greenery. Hmm, it's very peaceful here."