16. The Rescue Plan

CUTE BANNER BY @ADIETZ0707

I stared at each one of the boys, looking at them expectantly as they stared at their glasses in fear.

Tyler was the first to grab his glass off of the large table, chugging down half of the eggnog.

"It's horrible." He said with a very bad poker face, before gulping down the rest.

I think he was still mad that I had made him beg for it since we had all voted on Tyler not getting any. But me being the loving sister that I was, still made him a cup. Of course, I made him get down on the floor and plead.

I simply gave him a smug smirk.

Landon was next to bring the glass to his lips. "If I die..." He trailed off.

"I'll make sure to post stuff on your Facebook five years later." I finished with a roll of my eyes.

Landon gave me a huge grin, before taking a few sips. He swallowed and everyone stared at him expectantly.

"Oh sweet Jesus. And why have you not made me this before!?" He demanded, before drinking some more.

"Because you told me you were 'allergic to eggs'." I finger quoted. Nathan wasn't the only one that doubted my cooking skills.

"I never said that..." Landon weakly defended, before looking away from my intense gaze and tilting his glass back.

"You sure I won't get food poisoning." Max asked with a raised brow, cup in hand.

I sighed in annoyance.

That was enough to answer his question, so he took a small cautious sip, before his face lit up and he started gulping it down like no tomorrow.

"It's really yummy!" Dustin exclaimed, putting his now empty glass down.

I hadn't even noticed he had chugged the whole thing down. I opened my mouth to say something, but then closed it and just settled for a smile.

After all of them had slammed their empty glasses on the table, we all turned to Nathan.

"Well, aren't you gonna try it?" I asked.

"I would, if I could find it." Nathan shrugged.

I looked down to see that his cup of eggnog had in fact, disappeared.

I turned to each of the boys, one by one, before my eyes settled on Tyler. He really was a terrible liar.

I simply raised a brow at him, not bothering with words.

"What? It's irresistible." He shrugged, before pulling out an empty glass from under the table.

"The one person that strongly believed I couldn't cook doesn't get to try my magical creation that proves him wrong?" I wailed dramatically. "I've never felt so crushed in my life." I trailed off, looking down at the table with a pout.

My eyes lifted and widened in shock when I saw nothing in front of me. "Where'd my--" I stopped once I looked up to see Nathan chugging down my eggnog.

"It really is delicious." Nathan shot me a devilish smirk.

I chose to not spend the next ten minutes yelling at him and instead decided to finally start my little conference meeting where I exposed the plan. The plan which I was still having doubts about. I reassured myself by remembering how many countless episodes of Quantico and Criminal Minds I had watched. Those had to count for something, right?

"Alright moving on." I said, shooting Nathan a quick glare. He only smiled innocently back at me.

"Nathan, you said you know the building well right?" I asked him, placing a hand on my hip.