Alive or Dead

Sia's POV

I jumped down into the battle that Evan was fighting. As i landed i pushed Evan out the road and blocked a attack that would have no doubt killed him. The attacker back away. I watched him. I took in his stance. From this i could tell he was a skilled fighter. His stance was just like mine. Were if need you could block or attack from.

" Sia!" Evan shouted. He must have not expected my infearance.

" What?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I could hear the surprise in his voice.

" What does it look like? saving your ass!" I shouted. The attacker then lunged at me. I quickly blocked him. I pushed him back as hard as i could.

" I will fight you again but right now i am needed else where." The attacker said in a smooth voice. He then just flash stepped away. I just stood there amazed.

" What the hell?" I said in surpise. I returned to my normal standing position. I sheathed my sword.

" That was just weird!" Evan spoke. I just nodded. He walked up so that he was next to me. I looked at him. He looked back.

" Okay we need to go and help other people with fight. You okay to fight." Evan just nodded. I will have to make sure he is fine. I nodded understanding. We then made our way from roof to roof. We finally came to a fight that looked like could use a little more help. We jumped down and landed softly. One of my men turned around.

" Sia! " He called. He looked surprised to see me. But that soon turned to relief. He let out a sigh.

" I am glad to see you! I don't know if i would of lasted any longer!" He partially shouted at me. I smiled.

" Don't worry. We can sort this." I have him a reassuring glance. I then snapped my gaze to Evan. He looked at me.

" Evan take the right." I ordered him. He nodded understanding. At the same time we took of running towards the guy. I placed my hand on the hilt of one of my swords. My left one to be exact. I jumped so that my body was just above the ground. While Evan went high. At the same time we both unsheathed our swords. I was now on thr right and Evan was on the left. So we swapped does. We were also behind the guy. We both stood there. Our positions mimicking each other. Our knee we bent. One hand was on the sheath the other holding the sword out straight in front of us. There was then a shriek of pain. It then silenced. We both sheathed our swords and turned round to face the men.

" Get the injured to squad 4." I said. I then turned around and was jumping from roof to roof again. Evan close behind. I was reigning running for about 5 minuets when i stopped to see a fight taking place. The soul report that was fight was familiar to me. He is not in squad 11. His sword was large. His hair was orange. I stopped on the roof to look at him. Then it hit me. He used me as a landing pad. Well it about time i got him back.

I jumped high in the air. I fell fast toward the ground. Landing right ontop of him. I smiled and stepped of him. He quickly pushed himself up so he was sitting upright. He had a stupid expression on his face.

" What the hell!" He yelled. I just looked at him and smile an innocent smile

" Just getting rid of debt." I said. He just looked at me and gave a huh. It was then like something click in his head.

" Oh my god. You are the one i landed on! Oh my god i am so sorry!" He started to apologise. I just smiled at him. Not really paying any attention to it. Then the light faded. I heard someone screaming. I turned and looked up. The man ginger had been fighting was now coming for me. I went to get my sword but i would not have enough time. The man's sword was inching closer. Shit think. I thought to myself.

It was too late.

There was a ripping sound.

Blood splattered.

I promise i will upload soon i am already working on it please comment