Long time no see Ukitake

Sia's POV 

I made my way to squad 13's barracks. I was smiling because i am about to see someone i have not seen or spoken too in along time. I stopped outside squad 13's gate. A tall well built guard stood outside the gate and stopped me from entering. 

" State your name, rank and reason for being here." He spoke in a bold voice. 

" Sia Mcloud 4th seat of squad 11. I am here too see the captain." I replied.

" very well. Open the gates." He yelled the gates opened and i walked through. I stopped and looked around. I don't know where the captain's office is. I looked around to sew if there was anyone that could help me. I spun on my heel to face the gate. I was going to ask the way but the were closed. Great. Just as i began walking, i heard arguing. I then saw two people arguing. They were walking away from me. Two second later they were fighting. Fist fighting. 

" Em hi can you help me please. I am looking for the captain's office." They kept on fighting. 

" Hello are yous even listening to me. Hello." I said but they still did not stop fighting. I got angry.

" Hello" i said. I dragged the word out. But still they did not stopped.

" HELLO!" I said fast. Then stopped where they were and looked at me. 

" Could you please she me where the captain's office is." I said. I never asked this time. They then moved about. They stood up and introduced themselves. 

" Hi i am Kiyone Kotetsu Shared 3rd Seat of the 13th Division and this is Sentarō Kotsubaki the prat that shares the seat with me." She said. Then sentaro starts yelling at kiyone. They then stopped.

"And who are you ?" Sentaro asked. 

" Sia Mcloud. 4th seat of squad 11. It's nice too meet you. Please forgive my harshness moments ago. I am just used to it." I said. Now i feel bad I just shouted at people that are higher than me. They just looked at each other. Their eyes sparkled. Okay i am getting scarred. Next thing i know they have grabbed one off my arms each and are now pulling me along. They started to run. I struggled to keep myself from falling on my face. They finally stopped. They let go of my arms and told me to stay here. I did as they said. I could hear just a bit.

" Captain. Someone special is here to see you." Kiyone spoke. Special? 

" Oh really who might that be?" A familiar voice spoke. He sound happy. 

" Sia Mcloud." Sentaro said. Everything was quiet. I started to panic. What if he did not want to see me. I then heard movement. Footsteps. They were coming towards me. I then saw a figure round the corner. He's eye were locked onto mine. 

" Sia." He said in a calm but surprised voice. He just stared at me. Oh god. He looks so different in his uniform. I have only seen him in his normal cloths. His hair was the same. Still that beautiful white that i admire.

" Ukitake." I said and before i knew what was happening i was in a tight hug. I realized it was Ukitake. I hugged him back. I have missed him.

" I thought you had forgot about me." He said happily.

" You idiot how could i forget someone who looked after me for so many years." I said and we pulled out the hug.

" Why don't we walk and talk. We have a lot of things to talk about." He said. I nodded and we started to walk around the barracks.

" This place it's beautiful." I said starting the conservation we are about to have.

" Thank you. Everyone here takes a lot of time too look after the place." He said. There was a bit of silence but i put an end to that. 

" So your a Captain. I have too say i knew your were strong but i did not expect you to be a captain." I said.

" I don't know whether to take that as a compliment our an insult. And i have heard rumors that you became 4th seat of squad 11 recently." He said. 

" Yeah it's true. It's really good. I mean i get to boss men around. Whats could be better than that." I said playfully. We both laughed. We talked for a while longer. We talked about what happened when i joined the academy until now. But then something happened. I watched as Ukitake coughed harder and harder. Next thing i knew he was spitting up blood. Shit what do i do. Shit. Shit. Shit.

" Ukitake. Whats happening?" He fell to his knees. I went down with him. I rubbed his back. I yelled for someone to come and help. I heard people running over. 

" Captain!" One of then shouted. I blanked everything else that was said. I was too worried about Ukitake. They people then carried him away. I looked at my hands. They some how were able to get blood on them. I stared at them for a long time. I felt a hand land on my shoulder. This gave me a fright which sent me into complete darkness. Shit. I have just went an passed out.