The Butterfly Kimono

Sia's POV 

Everything was black. My eyes where closed. My body was heavy. I could only just breath. What did he drug me with? I forced my eyes open. They peeled back. I looked around the room i was in and the only source of light was a candle on the other side of the room. There was several little piles of hay.

I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied. I started to gain more control over my body. I moved and started to fidget more. I then realized i was gagged. I started to hear people outside of the room. Next thing i knew there was a bright light that blinded me. 

"Well, well looks like sleeping beauty finally awoke from her slumber." A man said as he walked in. I could not see his face but from what i could make out is that if i was too try and fight my way out well lets say i won't be free for very long. I humphed through my gag as if to say whatever. I could tell he was smirking. He then turned around and shouted to someone.

"Oi you" 

"Yes leader how can i be of service?" A voice spoke it was soft and delicate.

" I want you to take this little girl to get changed and then bring her to my dining room." The man ,who i guess was the leader, ordered the man with the soft voice. 

I saw a figure walk towards me from the for door. He was quite small and thin not the kind of person you would expect to see in a place like this. When he reached me he bent down and picked me up while saying, 

"I am sorry miss but please don't be scared he is really nice if you know him." He picked me up in the bridle hold and carried me out of the room i was in. For someone so small he was strong. When we got into the light i looked up to see his face. His brown hair was long but short it was all messed up. His eyes were a smooth chocolate brown. He had a smile on his lips. It is the softest and most heartwarming smile i have ever lied eyes on. His eyes were trained forward.

"Here we are." He turned yo his left and opened the door. He walked into the room, me still in his arms, looking around as if he were looking for something. He let out a little laugh when he found it. When he reached it he placed me down. I was sitting on a chair. And a comfy one too. He then walked over to a wardrobe and opened the doors. Rummaging around he pulled out a white and purple kimono. It had a white back ground with light purple flowers stems and mini butterflies. There was a lot of the detail at the bottom but when you went up it decreased.I was amazed at how much beauty there was in a kimono. 

The man then placed the kimono on a bed that was just opposite the wardrobe and walked towards me. He then bent down and untied my feet then my hands. He left me to take the gag off myself. I though of a way to escape now that i had use of my hands and feet.

" Please don't try to escape leader would kill me. Oh and my name is Jake. " i looked at him. It was like he read my mind. I nodded and as he reached the door he spoke again.

" Please get changed into the kimono. I will wait out side call me when you are finished. " with that he left the room and closed the door. There was several candles around the room. I got up and walked over to the kimono. I did not like the idea of doing what they want me to do but i have no other choice. I would not be able to stand Sunday anyone of them in a fight without my zanpakto by my side.

I slid out of my soul reapers uniform and picked the kimono up. I pulled it delicately over myself as if it were going to break. Once i was done i called for Jake and he walked into the room right away. He looked at me for a moment taking in how i looked.

"It suits you well miss. Now please if you don't mind may i brush your hair?" I hesitated but nodded none the less.

" Leader is really nice. He just acts all mean a tough. Oh you might need to know that his name is Hunter. And please miss watch what you say. He may be the leader of a gang but he values manners more than anything. Also keep your back straight at all times. Only speak when spoken too. " He was like a mother to her daughter when she was about to attend a banquet. I nodded taking it all in. He soon finished my hair and i looked in a mirror. Wow. I looked like a princess. He tired my hair half up in a bun and the rest was left hanging. I was amazed at the transformation. I turned to look at him. My eyes lit up with happiness yet worry at the same time. He seemed too notice this but said nothing of it.

He motioned for me to follow and i did. We walked thought the house, well more like mansion, when we stopped. We both knelt to show respect as Jake knocked on the door.

" Come in. " Someone spoke from behind the doors. My heart began to race. Jake slid the door to the side to reveal a men, whom i am guessing is Hunter, sitting at a kotatsu. He smirked as he said, 

"Please join Sia McLeod." He knows my name how. Is he a stalker? I stood up and made my way to the end of the kotatsu opposite of Hunter. Just then people brought food through and placed in on the kotatsu. I waited until he made the first move to the food. I them made my move taking a bit of sushi. I placed it in my mouth and to my surprise it was amazing. We continued eating until we finished. Our plates were removed and we were alone. 

" Might i say you look beautiful tonight. " He spoke breaking the silence. 

" Thank you sir." I spoke softly. 

"I see you have good manners as well as looks." I smiled and nodded. He went on to talk about his gang and its history. From what now know they were called black blood. They hated the Seireitei for some reason i did not quite get but i let it pass. 

Yumichika's POV

I cannot stop worrying about her. She has been missing for three days now. We have sent search parties out and have had no luck.

"Yumichika you need to calm down we will find her. But right now we need you to be strong okay. " Rangiku said. As much as i cant stand that woman she was right. I need to be strong for her. 

"and besides it seems like Ikkaku is taken it worse than you are." She pointed at Ikkaku who was sitting in the corner with a depressing aura around him. He was muttering something but i could not make anything out. I just laughed a little. He is supposed to be 3rd seat and be in charge while the captain and lieutenant were fine but he was not going yo be of any use to a fly right now with the state he is in. which left me 5Th seat to take charge so i need to be strong for my men.

"Yumichika. Rangiku." A voice shouted. Foot steps got closer. They were coming at running pace. The someone sliding to a halt appeared in front of me and Rangiku. That some one being lieutenant Renji Abarai. He caught his breath and stood there for a moment before speaking.

" We have information about the gang that attacked the Seireitei and who took Sia." I say there not knowing how to react.