the note

Deuce's POV

Shit. That loud mouth just had to bring up the past. God i hope Sia did not hear that. I really don't want to talk about it. I looked Sia. Her eyes were staring into space. i could see that she was surprised by what feather boy said. I had to try something to comfert her.

" Hey baby girl. You know i love you right." I said as a stroked her cheek. Her eyes instantly snapped to look at mine. She just nodded. I leaned down and gave her a gentle and loving kiss. She kissed back. I then pull back a bit but not much. I looked into her gleaming eyes. She smile. I returned it.

" I love you so much." I whispered. She looked right into my eyes.

" I love you too." She whispered. I then remembered that i have to ask her.

" Sia, do you remember anything you did, anywhere you went before you got the bruise on you belly?" Her face saddened.

" Yumichika took me to a restaurant called the 4 elements. But appart from that i have not been out. About the bruise. I did not want to worry. I was going to tel..." She started to panic thinking i was going to be mad at her. I stopped her.

" Shh. It's fine calm down. Your going to hurt yourself." I said truly worried that she would hurt her heart again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I understand why she never told me. But i want to know what happened.

" Okay now, keep calm and tell me how you got the bruise and the what happened when Yumichika took you out." She nodded and looked right into my eyes.

" The bruise i aquired when a guy with orange hair fell from the sky. I was racing Ikkaku and then, bam, he falls on top of me. I was able to see him before i pissed out. Next thing i knew i was back in my house."

" A guy with orange hair." She nodded.

" Did you see if the guy had a huge sword on his back?" I asked. I had an idea who it might be. I watched her closely. She concentrated hard. Then i could see she remembered.

" Yes. Yes he did. Why. Do you know who it was?" She asked. I looked away from get. The wall became more interesting. I sighed. I knew who it was. I have not seen him for along time.

" Yes. His name is Ichigo Kurosaki. He is. or was a substitute soul reaper. But he lost his powers when he fought Aizon. But Ichigo being Ichigo he put himself back into trouble. Where in the end he got his powers back and now he come here just to cause trouble." I answered her unasked question. I looked back at her again.

" Now tell me everything that happened when you went out to dinner with yumichika." I told her.

" Well he came to my place pick me up at about 7. We walked to the four elements. Got our table. Say down and ordered. Then we left about 9 and walked home. That was it." She said summing it all up. I say and though to myself for a few moments. Then it hit me.

" Sia. Who was you waiter? What did he look like?" I had a bad feeling about this. But i think...

" He was tall. Ear length black hair. Blue eyes. He was skinny. Well he kind of looked a tiny but like you." She answered. Shit! It is him. He is planning to take Sia away from me too. No i won't let him he will not reck my life again. I wonder when he will show his face too me . It had been a long time. I must tell the court guard captains about him returning. They must be prepared.

Just as i stood up. A small piece of paper carried by a butterfly. Flew through the window. The butterfly flew to me and disappeared. The paper dropped into my hand. I unfolded it.

Be prepared. For a battle of the likes anyone had ever witnessed.

From

You know who.

I stared long and hard. This is not good. I have to go to the head captain. Now. I leaned down and kissed Sia. She had fallen asleep.

" I have too go. But i will be back soon." I gave her one lady kiss on the forehead before running out and making my way as fast as possible to the head captain's office. I soon arrived at my destination. I walked up to the doors. The guards took one look at me and bowed.

" Open the doors now." I ordered. They done as i said and opened the doors. Sitting there. In front of me was the head captain. I smiled. But that soon washed away. I walked up to him. He looked at me. He was surprised to see me.

" why is it that you have come here? Deuce Archer." He asked. I just looked at him.

" You must call an emergancy captain's meeting." I spoke in complete seriousness.

" And why must a do so?" He asked curious why i did.

" He is back." That is all i needed to say. His eyes opened wide and within 2 seconds he called for the meeting. Everyone was here in about 10 minuets. They all lined up in two lines facing each other.

" This meeting is now in progress."