My First Encounter with Squad 11

The large wooden doors open to reveal relaxed and beautiful place. You could never guess it was just a males barracks. While i was busy being stunned at the place i did not notice that a man was standing in front of me. When i noticed him he bowed and spited out "H-hello my name is J-James please follow me. " I nodded an followed him. He lead me through the barracks and the place was so clean. Not a spec of dust. We walked past a cherry tree that was in bloom and a gust of wind rushed past. The cherry blossoms floated through the air. We reached a building that was in the middle of the barracks surrounded by nature. James opened the door to reveal a large amount of men sitting down in rows upon rows. Well let just say it was every member of squad 11. "Well well aren't you a pretty one." A man with black hair cut in a bob. He also had feathers that came out of his eyes on the left side. Red and yellow. I gave him a smile that said hi-but-back-off-unless-you-want-to-die. He cleared his throat.

"Oh i am sorry how rude i am 5th seat Yumichika Ayasegawa and you are Sia right." I nodded in approved. He was sweet I liked him. 

" Shut up feather head" A man spoke. I looked over to a corner to see a figure sitting in the shadow. Hes back against the wall and his sword going from his shoulder to the floor. I could not see him just his outline. He then stood up and faced us. I saw a glint in his eyes. Before i knew what was happening he was running towards me shouting,

"Well lets see how strong you are if you got the captains approval." He swung his sword up and then down towards my head. I pulled my sword out and block it easily. He took the sheath of his sword and swung it towards my stomach. I then reached for my other sword and pulled it half way out to just be able to block it. He smirked. I pushed him away and went to the floor to chop his legs away from underneath him but he jumped out the way doing a few flips. I then put my half out sword away and held the hilt. I kept the other sword out. I stood there relaxed just staring at this man. The head captain was right all they care about is fighting and strength. Well if he wants to see my strength and fighting ability so badly i will so him. But he has to attack first. Yumichika than smack him over the head and yelled,

"You idiot! what exactly are you trying to prove to her baldy!?" He then turned to me and smile saying,

"This twat is Ikkaku Madarame he is the 3rd seat and a hot headed baldy." He laugh a bit but behind him Ikkaku was about to kill him. Note to self don't not call them feather head or baldy. Yumichika Then got angry and smacked him over the head again. Ikkaku the sheathed his sword and i did the same. He looked away from me with a pout.

"If it makes you feel better just name the time and place." I said wanting to give a good impression. His pout then turned into a smile and i creepy one at that. I got shivers when he said,

" 4 o'clock today in the training yard." He said and then walked away out the hall. Weirdo. I then turned to face everyone again. They were all amazed that i would even think about taking him on. I just shrugged it off. I then made the conclusion that they clean this place just for me coming. I felt loved.

"Thank you everyone, just treat me like just another team mate." I said.  Yumichika then walked next to me and stopped.

"You heard he men Treat her like one of us. If anyone of yous try to do anything you will answer to me, got it. Good. Your all dismissed." He said and then faced me.

"Follow me i will show you your room. " He walked in front of me and i followed him. We walked for a bit and we talked along they way. He told me not to be worried and if anything is wrong then to find him. I thanked him and asked him where the training grounds where. 

"I will come and collect you in an hour and take you there myself. But for now here's you room." we stopped outside a lone building. I looked at it and turned to face Yumichika

"But this is more like a house than just a room." I said surprised and just smiled and looked at me. 

"Some of the men here built this for you so you did not have to stay near us men." He said proud of what his men done. I mean i would be too if you seen this building it was beautiful.I then walked to the door and opened it. The place was beautiful just like any other Japanese house but it just had something about it that just made it special. I heard foot steps walking away from here. I turn around to see Yumichika walking away.

"Thank you and see you in an hour." I said as i waved goodbye to him. He was sweet i can tell he is going to be a good friend. I turned around and walked into my new place. I toured myself around the place. It had a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and a living room. It was just like my own house. 

I felt a bit hungry so i went to the kitchen and looked into the cupboards and found a can of soup. I put the soup on boil and then sat at the table. I noticed a news paper on the table. So i picked it up and read he head line. 

'Captain of the 13th Division has saved a small town again' I decided to read on and found out who this Captain was. As i read through the article i then find the name and i certainly did not expect to find what i did. Ukitake Jushirou. When i saw his name i was so amazed i started to chock on my soup. Just as i was chocking Yumichika and found me. He started to panic and run around the room screaming help help, I was laughing and chocking at the same time. This guy is hilarious. He then stopped and sat next to me patting my back. I finally stopped chocking and sat there. I snicker a little.

"What are you laughing at?" He said with and sad face on and that just made me laugh. God hes too funny. 

"Your so funny. Oh God." I calmed down and then got up. I put my plate in the sink and then stood over the sitting Yumichika and said if we were leaving or not. He got up and we headed towards the training fields. We talked for a while and then he said,

"so how did you end up chocking in the first place?" I just looked at him and smiled.

"Well i was reading the news paper and noticed someones name i had not seen or heard of for a while. And i was so surprised i ended up chocking." I answered.

"Oh really and who's name might that be? Anyone i know?" He asked curiously. 

" I am pretty sure you do know him. As he is one of the captains which i just found out. His name is  Ukitake Jushirou. He looked after me when i was small. He is like my father. But never said anything about his job or what he does." He just looked at me.

"So your the famous mysterious kid that he kept secret. He never told anyone about what he was doing but then a rumor went round saying he taking care of a child hows parents were friends of his but died. He promised to look after the kid." I looked at him like how-do-you-know-more-than-i-do-about-me! He saw me looking at him like that and he laughed.

"Lets keep that fact about you between us for a while. Yeah?" I nodded and said yeah We reached that training fields and there was already a crowd. Ikkaku was standing there in just his trousers. No top. I kinda got red cheeks. But hid them so no one could see. I made my way over to the centre and faced Ikkaku.

"Lets make an agrement this fight is for fun only statues have nothing to do with this fight." I said as i pulled out my swords. 

"Yeah sounds good hey feather head start the match please!" he shouted.  Yumichika than shouted back

"Shut it baldy... Okay 3...2...1... Fight!"

___________________________

I will post asap but no promises love yous thanks for reading.