Is this it ?!

Sia's Pov.

I watched the brute as we circled around each other. Both of us waiting for the other to make a move. But neither one will to be the first. We watched each other for about 5 minuets straight. I was about to strick first but he beat me to it. He swung his sword towards my left side. I bright my sword up by the hilt. The hilt was just at my head and the blade pointed down. The blades of both our sword smashed against one another creating a sickening metal scream. He then retracted his sword and swung again. This time down towards my head. I instantly brought my sword up. I blocked it with success but the force of him pushing and the weight of his sword made the ground under my feet crack.

He retracted his sword again. He went to swing. But i decided enough is enough. I let him swing at me. But instead of blocking i flash stepped. During it i swung for his side. He had no time to block it. He through himself away from my blade. But not quick enough. My blade cleanly sliced through his side. He fell to the ground. Landing with a thud. I watched him. He did not move. Well he may have looked all that but he was not much.

I spun on the spot and ran over to Alex, who seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness. I need to get him to squad 4 fast. I picked him up in the bridal hold. I made my way towards the door. Or at least what was left of the door. The door ended up being just rubble. I walked up to it. I kicked a small block of stone away. I walked over the debre scattered on the floor. When i got outside, i stood still. I could not believe what i was seeing. A gust of ice cold wind pushed against me. My hair flow freely with it. In front of me was red. The deep red lined rocks and the ground. The smell was intoxicating. 5 mangled lifeless bodies lay in incapable positions. Everything around me silenced. This is real. This is what fighting leads to. Death. Reality is now hitting me hard. This scene right in front of me will never leave me. Their lifeless bodies just tossed aside. The crimson red that soak into the rocks. I will never forget the sight.

A single tear fall down my face. It falls. It lands on Alex's face. He moves about. He eyes open ever so slightly. He looks up at me.

" S-sia w-whats wrong?" He asks. He must have the way i am just staring. He cannot see this. Not with the state he is in.

" Nothing. It's okay." I said giving him a faint smile. I then turned away and headed to squad 4. On the way there i could not help but go back to the memory of the scene.

Yumichika's POV.

" Group 5 go to section 3. Group 1 help group 3 immediatly." I yelled. We have been in battle for about 2 days now. And their side had the upper hand. Once i gave everyone orders i headed into the fight. I jumped and flashstepped checking everyone was okay. There was casulties but everyone was dealing with them well.

I then felt a rush of pain fly through me body. It originated from my right side. I collided with a wall. It crumbled around me. I looked at who had hit me. What i saw was ugly. A man with scars everywhere was standing where i was. He was tall extremly well built. Short black hair. He may have looked scary but from the way he was acting was looked as thick as nails.

I pushed myself up out of the crumbling wall. I took out my sword and ran at him. I throw my sword down towards his head. He brought his hand up and grabbed my sword. This surprised me and caught me off guard. Keeping a hold of my sword he twisted it with me on the end. There was so much force in the throw. I could not have held on to it. The hilt slid out of my hand. I, once again, was sent flying into a wall. Everything was black for about 2 seconds.

I opened my eyes to see the guy walking towards me. I saw my sword laying on the ground. I went to get up but a sharp pain shoot from my leg. I looked down at it. Sticky warm red liquid flowed smoothly out a large wound. I was unable to move. The men kept coming towards me. I looked at him. I had no way to stop his pending attack. My sword was about 15 meters away from me. My leg was not working.

I began to get light headed. It must have been beacuse i was loosing a lot of blood. I could feel myself becoming weaker by the second. This is it. I guess this must be how i am to die. I close my eyes awaiting my enveitable fate. I was either going to die from blood lose or die by the sword of this man. I welcomed death. For to die during a battle is honrable.

I could sense him bring his sword up and then bring it down towards me. I took my last breath.