The Captains Meeting

Yumichika's POV

Renji just finished telling Rangiku and I about how squad 10 and 6 have found out information about the organization that attacked the Seireitei and took Sia. We where now making our way to head captains office. He had called a meeting with the captains. Only problem was is that my captain and lieutenant are nowhere to be seen. Rangiku and Renji are too attend in there captain's as they are out search and finding more clues on this organization. I was attending in Ikkaku's place as he is shall we say unfit for the meeting. The 4Th seat is now the lieutenant of squad 7 so that leaves me that highest ranked officer available. 

When we reached the head captains office all the captains were there when we made our way in the head captain told us that he would begin. The three of us kneeled down and the captains made two lines facing other in front of us. The head captain sat at the other end of the room at his desk. 

"As you ask full well know the Seireitei was attacked yesterday. We suffered quite a few amount of casualties. Unfortunately a young female soul reaper was taken as well. But that does go to our advantage. By tracing her spiritual pressure we can find and eliminate any threat." Just as he was about to carry on captain Jushiro Ukitake spoke. 

" Might i ask who would this young woman be? " He asked stepping forward a couple of step and turned to face the head captain. 

" Her name is Sia McLeod newest member of squad 11. She had very strong spiritual pressure which is about the same as a captain's but she keeps it hidden so that she would seem to only have that of a unseated officer." He spoke. This piece of information surprised me. Sia had spiritual pressure that was equal to a captain. I now see what captain Zaraki meant by requesting that she joined us.

"But if she has spiritual pressure equal to that as a captain surely she can fight them herself." Captain Ukitake said. He did make a valid point but there was only one problem. 

" Sia cannot fight without a weapon. You see she has never been able to fight hand to hand combat. We are still unsure why but give her anything like a rose for example and she would be able to take a man down with it. When she was it the academy we gave her three objects to fight with. One was a sword one was a dagger and the other a flower. She was able to utilize them into weapons and took down several men but when we put her in a fight without a weapon she was beaten in one hit." I could see everyone was amazed at this information. Captain Ukitake was stunned but continued. 

"Does she not carry her zanpaktos with her?" He asked. The head captain grunted and said.

" Unfortunately no she does not have them with her. They were found with there sheath on one side of the area and the swords on the other. If we are luck then she might carry a dagger because of the whole thing where she can't fight without a weapon thing. But she might not. And even if she did they would have striped her of any weapons." Everyone was quiet. No one dared to speak. But again the head captain broke the silence.

" The name of the organization is black blood. They do not think that what we do here its right. And because this they have attacked several patrol squads leaving none alive. They have become an immediate threat and must be eliminated effectively. Also Sia must be found and if you find her give her something she can fight with. Dismissed." All of the captains bowed and left. Just as i was getting up and about to leave the head captain said. 

" Not you we must speak."i knew he was talking to me because he was starting right at me. I nodded and stayed down while all the others left. Once only head captain and i were left. The head captain stood up from his desk and made his way closer to me. He stopped and sat on the ground just in front of me. 

"5Th sea-" before he could finish i stopped him, 

"please sir call me yumichika." I said.

"Very well. Yumichika i understand that you and your squad are taking this thing pretty hard. It is understandable. You feel like a father and want to protect her. I can tell Ikkaku feels the same. But i don't know about Zaraki. Anyway i promise you we will get her back." He looked trustworthy when he said it.

" Thank you very much head captain." He smiled and nodded. 

" I an sending out squads 10, 2 and 11. I want you too lead your squad as track her spiritual pressure. You will be leaving after sunset. You are dismissed." I nodded and stood up. Turned around and walked out of his office.

I only made it to the gate of my barracks before rangiku jumped in front of me and started to ask questions. I told her all i knew and told the squad to be ready to move out at sunset. Sunset approached rapidly and before we knew out it was time to set out. Me and my squad meet up with the other squads. I spoke to the two captains and we split into 10 teams. I was in a team with captain Soi Fon. We set off to what could be a major battle.