Yes. Love

Sia's POV

I woke up too see kiyone and sentaro leaning over me. I was still in the same place as i was when i passed out. I sat up and at the same time hold my pounding head. I then realized my hands are dry. I looked at them and they were clean. Not even a drop of blood on them. I looked at kiyone. It was like she knew what i was about to ask.

" I washed your hands when you were out." She said. I smiled and thanked her. I then remembered the reason why i had passed out. I felt my heart drop. My mouth went dry. My eyes started to water. 

" What happened to Ukitake? " I asked quietly not looking up from the ground. I heard sighs.

" Sia, the captain has had an illness most of his life. Someone it dote not effect him too much but strain on his body and he will do exactly what you just saw. when he does become really ill and weak he goes to Ugendō, his family's estate. That is were he is now." She said. She then held out her hand for me too take. I placed my hand in hers and she helped me up. I stumbled a bit and sentaro grabbed my shoulders from behind. He helped me steady myself and then let go. I thought on what i should do.

" Thank you for everything. But i think i should head back. I have cause enough trouble here as it is." I said. They looked at me and smiled. 

" Okay then. Please come back soon. Bye" kiyone smiled happily. I waved and walked towards the gates. I bet i cause Ukitake's illness to trigger. Shit. I am so so sorry Ukitake please forgive me. I thought to myself. I decide to go to the river. I walked through the first and my eyes soon fell on a familiar place. I smiled as i looked around. The place looked almost the same as the first time i came here. The only thing that is changing is that the cherry blossoms were disappearing. I went down to the river.

I sat down just next to the water's edge. I pulled my knees up to chest and rested my chin on then. I watched the water gently float by. I wish my life could float a easy and carefree as the water. I watch the water for a while longer when i heard someone behind me. 

" Well there is a face i have not see for a while." He said. I knew right away it was Deuce. 

" Hey Deuce." I said with no enthusiasm. 

" What no insult this time?" He asked i only shook my head. I heard footsteps heading towards me. They stopped and Deuce then sat down next to me on my left. 

" Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked in a soft tone. Crying. I did not even realize i was until he said it. 

" I meet and old friend today and i think i hurt him. Badly." I sobbed. Why am i telling him? I feel like i am able to tell Deuce anything. But why. 

" I am sure he will be fine. Here look at me." He said as he took my chin and moved it so i was facing him. I looked into his eyes as he did with me.

" He will be fine. I promise." He leaned in closer and closer. I gulped. His lips were inches away. I could fell his breath. It was warm. His eyes traveled down to look at my lips. Soon enough his lips connected to mine. They were soft and warm. It sent tingles down my back. I kissed him back. He bit my lips asking for entrance. I gave him it. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in. He left no place unexplored. He tasted sweet. 

He soon broke the kiss. He started to kiss my jawline at the same time as pushed me down so i was lying down with him on top. He kissed me all over until he find my soft spot. When he did i let out a little moan. He smiled against my neck and kissed it more. He then traveled back up to my lips. When we were like this it seemed as though everything was gone. All my worries were just fine. He broke the kiss and looked at in the eyes and said.

" I love you Sia Mcloud. I have since the moment i first saw you." He said softly. It made my heart fly.

" I love you too." I smiled. We kissed again and then Deuce rolled over to lye on his back. He looked up at the sky and i placed my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and listened too his heart beat. He place an arm around my and the other behind his head. I closed my eyes and feel into a deep sleep while listening to the beating of the man i loves heart.

But there was something wrong. Something not quite right. I could not put my finger on it. I kept nagging at me. I want to know why. Why it is bothering me so much. But i pushed it back and thought of the present. And the future.