Chapter 17

Niall's POV

Time seemed to be flying, but not in a good way this time. There was only a week left before Harry and Louis' wedding and none of my family had gotten fitted for tuxedos. The colors of the wedding were  black and a soft yellow so we had to work around that for the boys because they were going to share the job of being the ring bearer. For Zayn and I, we were told what we needed to wear, it was just a matter of getting something to fit us. I had to were a black tuxedo and a white shirt with a light yellow bow tie and Zayn needed to where a black suit and a white shirt with a light yellow tie. That's kind of how all four of us ended up at a bridal shop getting fitted and helped with by the woman that was in charge of making sure the people in the wedding party were dressed appropriately.

"For you, I think we need fitted in the waist to bring out those curves." The woman told me. She gave me a black jacket to try and it definitely made the attention go to my waist, but it also brought out my hips and that was weird for me. I've always been very insecure about the fact I had hips. Then I had two children and you would mistake me for a woman with short hair from behind. They aren't major or anything, it's just not like other guys. That's one of the reasons why I ran out on Zayn the first time we slept together.

"How much is that? We're buying that right now." Zayn said as he held Ethan in his arms from running and hiding in the big wedding dresses again. It's not that he's not well behaved, it's just that we've been here for two hours already and he's bored. None of us have even gotten anything that fits or that we could wear. It doesn't help that there's only one lady working today to help this go faster. I turned to face him to check if he was sure I looked okay. His brown eyes twinkled when I did and I nodded to that woman that this was the jacket. She took it off me and handed me some pants to try on that usually go with the jacket.

"Baba, I want to go in there with Daddy!" Ethan whined. I reached my hand out and Zayn let Ethan run towards me. We both went into the changing room and I pulled off the jeans I was wearing and put on the black pant. They didn't go up over my bum so I mumbled a few cuss words under my breath. Ethan gasped then giggled when he realized what was happening. He got on the floor and stuck his head out from under the door before I could stop him.

"Lady, my Daddy's bum doesn't fit in those pants. Can he have another kind?" Ethan said then crawled back to sit on the little chair that he had been sitting on. I heard Zayn and the other woman laughing while I turned beet red and closed my eyes to keep my embarrassment in. I was given a bigger size that went up perfectly fine, they were just big in the waist and too long, but I knew that could be fixed. Ethan clapped when he saw those fit me and opened the door so he could make his get away. Zayn, however, caught his son before he could make a break for it. Zayn checked out my bum and sent me a wink before taking Ethan to go sit next to Ezra on the little couch.

"We can take these in and cut the length for you. Looks like you're done now. I found something for the little hyper one that I think will fit." The woman told me. She put a few pins on the pants then I went or go change while she went to get something for Ethan to wear. I went to change back into my clothes then went back out to sit with Ezra. He was keeping himself occupied by playing games on my phone. He looked at me and scoot closer so he could rest his head on my arm.

"I want to go home and play with Rocky. He almost knows how to sit." Ezra told me. Since his birthday, him and that dog had been inseparable. They did everything together. The last days of school for the boys Ezra even tried to smuggle the puppy with him in his backpack. That was funny to see. The only thing that Zayn and I have to do for that puppy is wake up with him to house break him. He's been doing good with that and it hadn't been too hard because he was a smart puppy. Ezra just spent every minute of the day with that puppy now that he's on summer vacation. Ethan loved him too, especially when they would take naps together.