Chapter 33 (Last Chapter)

- 5 years later -

"I know, Chris. I'll call Tay later, don't worry," Lauren said in the phone whilst taking some pictures of the skyline for her job. She used her shoulder to hold her phone as her brother talked to her about their sister buckling her knee, playing basketball, while using both hands to put the camera up to her eye. She couldn't get a good view, so she slid down the sidewalk with her camera still in her face, then she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Damn it," the person said, bending down to pick up their things.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Lauren quickly turned off her camera and said a quick bye to Chris then hung up the phone to help pick up their things.

The person just laughed and shook their head. Lauren was surprised then smiled, she knew that laugh from anywhere.

"Why is it that I'm always helping you pick up your things?" The green eyed girl laughed.

The person quickly looked, "Oh my gosh, Lauren!"

She threw her arms around Lauren's neck and pulled her into a very tight embrace. The older girl just smiled and wrapped her arms around the petite girl.

"I've missed you so much. I don't want to be away from you, Lauren. To be honest, that was the worst thing I've ever experience," tears started to brim Camila's eyes, but she just shoved her face into Lauren's neck even more.

"I've missed you too, Camila. So much." The two Cubans finally let go, taking in each other's appearance.

"So how's life treating you?" the brunette asked while rocking on the balls of her feet.

"Good, it's been fun. How about you?"

"Hectic, I guess. But it's been fun as well. What's been going on?"

Lauren scratched the back of her neck, "Nothing much. I just graduated a year ago from Princeton; major in Interior Design, minor in Photography. How about you?"

Camila beamed at Lauren, "That's amazing! You've always wanted to do those things. But I haven't been doing much, just.. nothing." The older girl looked at her confused, but Camila waved her hands from Lauren's raven hair to her piercing to her tattoos, "So explain this to me."

Lauren laughed, "I just wanted a change."

The brunette nodded and smiled, "So.. any new girl?"

The older girl pursed her lips together, but ended up laughing, "Uh no. I've been focusing on my studies, so I couldn't really have relationships. How about yo- oh wait, you got married so.."

Camila was about to tell Lauren something, but a little boy ran up to her and said, "Mommy, look what Uncle Jake gave me."

She looked at the store the kid came out, only to see a perfectly tanned, muscular guy that was around his late 20s or his early 30s smiling at her. She smiled back, then sang, "Not gonna happen Jake." The man playfully clenched his heart then waved at the two before going back in to run his store.

The brunette smiled lovingly at the kid, while Lauren looked astonished, the kid was literally a younger male version of Camila. Brunette with a small faux haircut and big brown eyes that Lauren loved so much, but had a smile that resembled Shawn's. Camila bent down and looked at the toy airplane then patted his head, "That's awesome, baby. Do you know how to work it?"