20: Touch

RKCB - Open Arms

*Matthew McConaughey voice* alright, alright, alright.

I have returned, had an amazing time; those holiday blues hit me harrddddd. But here is that update I promised!

The M.I.A Christian's POV

­­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________________________________

Trekking the mountains of Cuba was not ideal in this heat but it was his only way of getting to this clairvoyant's house. He stomped his feet in front of the door to rid the dust and dirt from his clothes and boots.

Christian couldn't remember the last time he was here. Maybe the eighteen hundred's? It wasn't important. What was important was his need to see her. Even for a second, just to see if she was okay. He hadn't ever thought he would be this desperate to catch a glimpse of her blue eyes or that twitch to her mouth or eyebrow whenever she was mad at him.

At night, he found himself dreaming of her; dreaming of the feel of her skin, the taste of her lips and the sound of her laughter. He was addicted. Whether she was a phase or 'it' he didn't know. All he knew was he had to hold her again. Have her again. Not once had a night of sex hypnotised him the way Chelsea had.

He was stupid. He shouldn't have left her the way he did but he had to, if only so she wouldn't do anything ridiculous like follow him. Christian only hoped hurting her was enough for her to stay put and wait.

A sarcastic smile stretched along his face as he knocked. He knew her better than that which was why he was here, two weeks after leaving her, in front of this witch's house to see if she'd got bored sitting on her hands waiting for him to sort out the problem.

Which he hadn't by the way.

The young - in appearance - Cuban man Christian knew well smiled at him and greeted him in his rapid tongue.

No, he'd tried. He'd been searching under every rock and fucking hole for Feisal or even the Steinsson twins and their sister. Not one had surfaced. Which begged the question, what did that mean? Christian knew for a fact they wouldn't have given up so easily.

"Come, come. Join me we will start immediately." Ivan said with a grin.

Ivan led him through a few rooms and finally sat down on a plush pillow in front of a circular table. Christian joined him. All he had to do was take his hands, almost like Katherine's bother Samuel, and he'd be able to do more than what Sam can do. Ivan could see the future, yes but by specifying the person they were close enough to, like Chelsea, he could see her future including the present and the past and show it too.

Christian took Ivan's hands and closed his eyes, willing Chelsea's past, present and future to light. Images flashed across his eyes, old images of the day he met with her in Cairo, to the day they met.

This was enough. Just to see her smile at him in a past vision would have tied him over for the next few weeks. But Ivan showed more.

And more is what he bloody got.

Christian's jaw clenched at Chelsea rolling around the sand with... who is that? And there is not one lick of sand like this in Vancouver. These weren't old images; he would have known about this. There wasn't any sound to these visions for him but Ivan could hear.

And when she lifted herself above this bulk of a male she-

"Whoa." Ivan flinched as her fist connected with the stranger's face. "That must of hurt."

Christian remained silent, his mind working through the scenes in front of him. She threw another and anger seared through his chest when the male twisted out of her grip and flipped her beneath him.