Who was HE?

Thanks so much @cemthegirlonfire for helping spread the word about my story:) It means

               a lot.                                                             

                                                                          CHAPTER TWO:

                                                                             Who was HE?

            The quartet made their way towards the designated number on the key card, room 143. Sydney slid the black card into the handle’s slot. The door clicked as it unlatched and opened.

            Inside the room, the walls were painted a burgundy red color. The bathroom stood to the right, while a small closet was placed to the left. Two beds were lined up against the walls and a nightstand separated the two from each other. A wall light shined over the table barrier revealing a hotel pen and pad of paper.

            Reynna sprinted towards the bed and planted her face on a pillow, taking in its fresh aroma. “ Mmmmmm. These sheets smell so good. I’m sleepin’ good tonight.”

Her zebra print bags slid to the floor as her hands and arms stretched across the bed.

Joanne: “ Not so fast Rey, somebody does have to share with you. I don’t want you getting too comfortable there.”

Reynna: “I know, I know, I’m getting up.”

She reluctantly sprang from the bed.

Ashton spoke as she pointed to the two beds opposite each other. “ Okay, how about Rey and Syd share this bed, and Joey and I share this one?” Everyone agreed.

Each girl allowed her luggage to slump into a nearby corner. Joey, Syd, Rey, and Ash took a hot shower and changed into comfortable pajamas.

Sydney wore basketball shorts and a white tank top; Her brown hair was pulled into a messy bun on top of her head.

Joanne wore purple pajama pants and a gray t-shirt, her hair twisted into a bun.

Rey wore sweatpants and a white shirt. Her short, curly hair lay across her neck.

Ashton had on pink pajama pants with hearts on them and a white shirt that was slightly too big for her.

By the end of the night, they were all laid on the bed laughing, enjoying the movie Despicable Me.

When the movie had ended, they all wished each other a good night’s sleep and flipped the switch. Joanne was the first to wake up. She checked her phone: No messages. She went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and washed her face.

By that time, all of the other girls had awakened and were beginning to get ready for the day.

They decided they would go to the pool before leaving in the afternoon. Their bathing suits were put on and each girl grabbed a clean towel from the rack.

The girls had the pool completely to their selves, except for a lady lying on a lawn chair with sunglasses on. Her breathing rattled and it looked as if she were sleeping. They all cannonballed into the water and Ashton shoved Sydney in from the side of the pool.

‘If that lady had been sleeping she wasn’t anymore ‘ they thought.  This went on for about 2 hours before the girls finally returned to their rooms. They entered the elevator and pressed the button that corresponded with the 2nd floor.

They ran down the hall giggling as they remembered their previous trip in Sydney.

Sydney: “ And do you remember that crazy lady with the chicken?”

Joanne: “ Oh my gosh! Yes!  She was like “Wattt’s yur naame sweethartt?” 

Reynna: “ And you were like “Sydney.”

Ashton: [Laughing] She was so confused “ No not where are you, what is yur name?”

Joanne: “That’s definitely the highlight of my trip.”

The key to the room slipped into the lock as Reynna and Joanne walked inside.

Ashton: “Hey Syd?”

Sydney: [turns around to face Ashton as water spills over her head.] “ ASHTON!! I’m going to kill you!”

[Ashton takes off down the hall; Sydney drops her things and quickly turns around to pursuit her, when she hits someone and they both fall over.]

Sydney: “ Hey! Watch whe-“

   Sydney’s Point of View:

“And all I could think about was maybe we shouldn’t leave today. We’re not in a rush.”

-WHO DID SHE BUMP INTO AND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!-