She Wasn't a Fan?...Man I Feel Terrible.

RECAP:

Was I...smiling?

                                                                      CHAPTER NINE:

                                               SHE WASN’T A FAN?….MAN I FEEL TERRIBLE

                                                             [ Yesterday at about 2:30PM ]

 “ Um. Nothing,” Trey said.

Jacob: “ Lies…”

Craig: “ What’s her name?”

Trey: “ I wish I knew… I mean.. There is no girl.”

Ray: “ Too late, you already confirmed there is..”

Trey: “Okay there is but it doesn’t matter she hates me now.”

Ray: “Why?”

Trey: “Well when I left earlier, she ran into me by accident, and I wanted today to be different you know. I mean, I wanted to have a day where I could enjoy what I love to do (music.) and at the same time eat breakfast in peace. I couldn’t do that if a bunch of fans asked for pictures and autographs. I love my fans and all, they’re the best. Today was just one of those days—“

Craig: “What’d you do man?”

Trey: “I  kinda snapped at her. I was rude to her, but the bad part about it is I don’t even think she was a fan, or at least not a crazed one. I don’t even think she recognized me just the slightest bit. She didn’t care who I was.”

Jacob: “Bruh, you haven’t talked to her for even 1 minute and you’re already talking about ho much you like her.”

Trey: “ I’ll probably never see her again either, they’ll be others I guess.”

Craig: “That’s what you think..”

PRESENT

Craig walks into the hotel room and sets the room key on the bed-side table.

Craig: “Hey, do we have to be a the studio tommorow?”

Trey: “ Nahh we don’t have to be at the studio until Monday.”

Craig: “Wow, 4 days off, that’s pretty rare.”

Trey: “Yeah, why? You got plans?” he joked.

Craig: “ Actually Yeah.”

Roc: “With who?!”

Craig: “This girl that I met today.”

Roc: ‘Go head Craig.”

Craig: “Naw Bruh, it’s not even like that. We’re just friends. We played some Guitar hero and now I have to bring her breakfast for two days.”

Roc looked at Craig questioningly.

Craig:”…I lost a bet…”

[A/N: Trey and Roc are the same person; Prod and Craig are the same person.]

Trey: laughs.

Trey: “Way to go.”

Craig: “In my defense, she had mad skills.”

Trey: “Not an excuse man.” He said as he sat down on the bed.

Craig: “Yeah,yeah, yeah, so we’re going to the mall tomorrow and of course I have to bring her breakfast in the morning.”

Trey: “Be careful man, fans can be crazy.”

 Craig:” Actually she’s not a fan of us. Ic caught her playing to “ Mrs.Right” and when I mentioned how good they were she didn’t even notice I was in the video. I told her who I was: She said that still didn’t change the fact that she didn’t think we stood out to her. She confessed that the only reason she’d chosen the song was because Diggy was in it.”

Trey: “ Cool. You’ll have to introduce me too her soon.”

Craig: “Yeah I will. Where are the guys?”

Trey: “Downstairs in the lobby, I forgot what for.”