"Deal!"

RECAP:

Joey: “ Guys, okay  okay okay, next I see him I’ll get his number I promise.”

Suddenly, their was a knocking, someone was at the door.

                                                                CHAPTER SIX:

                                                                     "DEAL!"

Sydney laughed.

Sydney: “What if it’s him?”

Joanne: “ Well, I didn’t tell him room number so it BETTER NOT be him.”

Reynna: “Well if it is, you have to ask for his number.”

Joanne rolled her eyes.

As she approached the door, a voice called from the other side: “Room Service!”

She looked back at the girls and mouthed the words ‘I told you so’.

The door opened and the maid spoke, “Oh okay well I’ll come back later.”

Joanne: “No,no,no,no we were just leaving.”

      The girls exchanged confused glances.

Joanne: “What? I don’t want to stay in this hotel all day.”

The girls got up and exited the room as the maid entered and began to strip the shets off of their beds.

Ashton: “ Okay, sooooo where exactly are we going?”

Joanne: “I don’t know, wherever you want to I guess.”

Reynna: “ Where are you going?”

Joanne: “I was thinking the mall.”

Sydney: “Well, I’m going down to the arcade. I feel like playing some games.”

Ashton: “I don’t know where I want to go, so I’m just gonna go with Joey.”

Reynna: “Yeah me too, maybe we’ll meet some sexy boys.”

Everyone started laughing.

All: “White box.”

‘White box’ was an inside joke between the four of them about Reynna. Reynna was boy crazy, she was always talking about how cute some boy was. I mean she didn’t ever hop between guys, it was just more of a side thing. They always told her she needed to be put in a white box.

Reynna: “What??”

Sydney felt around in her tote bag searching for her quarter-filled wallet. Her hand wrapped around it and pulled it out into the open air. She walked down the steps to the lobby floor’s front desk.

Sydney: “Excuse me.”

The person behind the counter (t.p.b.c) lifted her head from between the pages of a  “Teen Controversy” magazine.

t.p.b.c: “Yes?”

Sydney: “Where’s the arcade?”

t.p.b.c: “ On the third floor, make a right when you get out of the elevator and keep walking. You’ll see it on the left side of the hallway.

Sydney: “Thanks.”

t.p.b.c: “You’re welcome.”

Sydney made her way towards the elevator, before pushing the number three, for the third floor. She followed the directions given to her by the front desk attendant. When she stepped inside the arcade, her body traveled towards Guitar Hero, she selected solo and scanned through the selection of songs: Headlines, How to Love, American Boy, etc.

Her eyes shifted down the list until they found the words “Mrs.Right” and underneath it displayed the artists that sang it: Mindless Behavior (feat. Diggy).

Mindless Behavior..Sydney recognized that name from somewhere, but where?

She loved Diggy; he was one of her favorite rappers.

Why hadn’t she heard of this song before?

She pushed okay and the song began.

Where is  Mrs. Right? I gotta see her, traveled all across the world just to meet her..”

She focused on the game until someone began talking:

???:  “They’re pretty good aren’t they?”

She jumped.

???: “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

She smiled as she turned towards the person.

Sydney: “You’re fine.”

His eyes grew big.

Sydney laughed.

Sydney: “No, you know what I mean, and answering your question, I guess they’re okay. Diggy’s rapping just makes the whole song. His words are just so perfect.”

???: “ What do you mean,you guess they’re okay?”

Sydney: “I mean, I don’t know, they just don’t stand out to me, sorry.”

???: “Well, It just so happens, I’m in that video.”

Sydney pulled away from the game.

Sydney: “ Yeah okay, if you say so.”

???: “I’m so serious. As a matter of fact, I’m singing right now.”

Sydney: “Well, no offense, but that still doesn’t change anything.” She teased.

???: “ How about we play best 2/3, but if I win you have to go listen to some more songs by me and my boys.

Sydney: “Okay, but if I win you have to bring breakfast up to my room for 2 days.”

She smiled and her dimples concaved.

They shook hands.

Both: “Deal.”

???: “By the way, I’m Craig.”