Bonus Chapter 2

This is a scene I had originally planned for chapter ten where Isabelle accessed Pandemonium's security cameras from her dorm room. Alec and Magnus had originally went to her dorm after going to the club to see if she could access it.

"So Isabelle is a lawyer?" Magnus asked on the elevator ride to Isabelle's dorm room.

"Law student. Not officially a lawyer yet. Though she acts like one most of the time," Alec looked at his reflection in the wall beside him and grimaced. "I look like crap."

Magnus glanced at him. "You look like someone who had a good time tonight. Your eyes are brighter. You have a bit of color on your cheeks. Though that could be from the alcohol but all the same. You look good."

Frowning, Alec shoved his hands down in his jeans pockets. He couldn't get his mind off their kiss at the club, no matter how hard he tried to forget about it. Magnus had incredible lips. Those lips aren't something one could forget about that easily. If he thought about really hard, he swore he could still feel them tingling a little.

The elevator doors opened and they stepped out. Alec led the way (since he knew where Isabelle's dorm was). Girls in the hallway stopped and stared at the two men, whispering to their friends and giggling as Alec and Magnus walked past.

"Holy fuck he's tall."

"Did you see his arms oh my god."

"I wonder if that's his boyfriend he's with?"

"I hope he's not gay. All the cute ones are always gay."

Alec closed his eyes in an attempt to block out the girl's voices. Magnus must've noticed this because he felt a hand squeeze his shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked.

Alec nodded. "I'm fine. Let's just get this over with. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to."

They reached Isabelle's door and knocked. Not even three seconds later, the door burst open and Isabelle stood in the doorway dressed in sweats and a sports jersey.

"Oh. Hey. Remind me again why you're here? I'm a bit distracted at the moment," she quickly tied her messy hair back. Magnus could see messy hair ran in the family.

"Distracted with what?" Alec tried to peer inside her room but Isabelle quickly blocked his view. "Izzy, we have to come in eventually. I need you to do me a favor."

Isabelle made a face. "What is it?"

Alec lowered his voice before speaking. "We need you to access the security camera footage of Pandemonium and send it to my place.

Isabelle stared at him. "Is that it?"

"Yes. That's it. Thanks, Izzy," Alec smiled. He waited for when Isabelle was about to shut the door before sticking his foot between the door and the hall. Isabelle yelped.

"For fuck's sake, Alec? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She tried to haul him back out into the hallway but it was too late. He was already in her room and staring at the girl in her bed.

"Uh-" He swallowed, looking away from the half naked girl. "Sorry. Izzy what the hell is going on in here?"

Isabelle crossed her arms over her chest and shrugged. "Nothing. Nothing's going on."

"It doesn't look like nothing. Who's she? Because if I recall correctly, you're dating Meliorn-"

"Meliorn, Smeliorn. I like experimenting. Plus....I think I might be bisexual."

"Nothing wrong with that," Magnus said from the doorway with a smile on his face.

"I'm Maia, by the way. In case y'all were wondering who the half naked chick in your sister's bed was," said the girl as she covered up her chest. "You must be Alec."

Alec gave her a small wave. "Yeah. Hi, Maia. Nice to meet you. Izzy-"

"You won't tell mom and dad, will you? About this?"

Alec looked at his sister in surprise. "Of corse not. You protected me all these years. I'd never out you."

Isabelle let out a deep sigh. "Thank you, Alec. Thank you so much." She held Alec in a tight embrace and chuckled. "I'm not ready to come out yet. I still have to be sure."

Alec nodded as he looked at Magnus. "Take all the time you need. No one's going to hate you either way. I'll still love you no matter what."

Isabelle kissed his cheek. "You're the best big brother ever. Since you're so nice, I'll get on the secret cop stuff right now for you. Expect the stuff to be ready for you as soon as you get home."

"Thanks Izzy. You're the best. Be safe tonight, okay?" Alec kissed the top of her head and showed himself out the door. It closed softly behind him.

"You just made your sister's life just then. You should be very proud of yourself, Alexander," Magnus whispered.

"She kept my secret for this long so I'm keeping hers. It's what you do for family," Alec pressed the down button to the elevator. "Besides. I knew she kind of liked girls anyway."

Magnus glanced at him. "Really? How?"

Alec smirked. "It's a secret. Remember?"