Message 1

So I'm telling you this because its something thats been bothering me and I know its weird since your the main reason but idk doesn't feel right not talking to you about it, I mean you've told me things that you've never told anyone so if you can be brave guess I can.Anyways I'm afraid to lose you.I Dont know how you became that important or to what extent those feelings are but its just how I feel.I'm so confused right now and I don't know what to do, I have a tendency to want something at one moment but then I could change my mind at another and idk if that's what this is.But I know that for me if I'm being honest with myself(which takes sooooo much) its become more than just friends for me.I've never been the type for jealousy yet I've found myself feeling that way too many times when it concerns you.I think I might be using Terrell as a way to distance myself and I don't think thats fair to him but I semi don't care. I have a confession, so Monday he kissed me maybe lasted like 5-8 secs yet I didn't like it at all which just added to the confusion I already had, why don't I want him to kiss me yet I let you?? Like why?? Idk Angelo I Dont know what to think or say that's why I keep saying never mind because its all a jumbled mess in my head, even this message is all over the place 😒😒.. But yea so basically that about sums it up soo as my best friend your supposed to tell me how to deal with this lol even though its yo ass...