Poem 7

Dear bestfriend Lol I mean boyfriend

where do I begin, well we started off local just cool, just friends, text messages got longer, visits, always over, but we still were just friends, just wishing that our friendship had no end, then came the trip, yea out of the country we went, you were going home and I was just a tag along, thoughts flew on bay street who knew, but we both keep it inside because that's what friends do, back in the states still everything's straight, then came along your birthday and you know we had to make it great, hotel room found us alone I'm positive nothing could go wrong, questions got asked and answers were given, now we're mixed together way more than in the beginning, we crossed the line were friends end and lovers begin, but it was cool all just fun, the type of situationl where everybody had won, then came the change, feelings not the same, add a Lil drama and our life was like a movie no longer just a game, left or right where do we go, either turn still entering the unknown, doubts and fears sheesh we have a lot, but we can't focus on that like its all we got, so we decided to go straight and cut out the turns, lifes a lesson so I'm curious what we'll learn, but I Dont regret and I doubt you do too, because even my if you Dont say it I'll still love you too....