Message 7

Listen last night got completely out of hand... I'm sorry I realized that even though it was innocent conversation it was disrespectful to you to even participate in it... Emotionally I'm just sooo tired... I trying to figure out exactly what was the cause of last night, was it extreme jealousy or was you you know trying to find something to cause us to break up... Idk... I just know that last night I felt like complete shit because I just wanted you to talk to me, at least as your best friend you know...but listen I Dont blame you for last night and how you acted you know with me and Brittney because you were drunk BUT that is never ok, ok love never but i wont ever hold it against you and if you want to continue to blame me I understand because in actuality I am the cause of everything that happened last night so I'll take that no problem.... Look basically I'm sorry I realized I was wrong and I do want to work things out,BUT only if you want to, and if this was a way for you to you know break up with me I'll be disappointed because I just thought you know we could always talk things out and I don't EVER want you to compromise your life and happiness for me at least not in that way, but you know when it comes to food then you just out of luck... But Angelo this is your life and don't ever feel like you are being forced into something or whatever because I would NEVER want you to feel like that I love you best friend nd regardless of whatever happens between us as a couple I will fight past it for our friendship because it means everything to ok....