Message 10

Maybe we just wasn't meant to be, that if I didn't make you happy on that level then Id just have to accept that, accept it and don't stand in your way... Because I want you to be happy... Angelo I truly love you, like I think about you all day, if someone can't accept you then they can't accept me, family included, because I love you and everything about you there isn't anything I wouldn't do for your family, I love all of them because they are such a big part if you, I go in a store nd see stuff they would like wishing I had money to give it to them... Wishing I had a bigger house so they could all come over nd stay, hell I think about them more than my own family sometimes, if I could take all your burdens angelo I truly would, and however much I want to its not my place, only god can, but while I know we should only put our trust in god and go to him with our problems I can't help but think that god sends us people that although are not him, were sent to help in the capacity that they can,and I truly believe thats what you are to me, I was supposed to meet you that day, a day that so many things was supposed to go differently but didn't because I needed to be in that cafeteria right at that moment to receive a blessing... I believe ppl can be blessings and that's what you are for me... But when I care for someone I care hard, sometimes more than they care for me... But I more than care for you I simply love you and so much times I downplayed how I felt to protect myself and to not push you away but I'm not gonna do it anymore, I'm not gonna be ashamed to express how much you mean to be because life is to short to spend on words unspoken, I know this is hella long nd I'm sorry what I was trying to get at is I've made a huge mistake and sorry won't even begin to cover it but even before we talked tonight I decided I was gonna do all I could to make sure I never made that mistake again because it would never mean what you mean to me EVER!! Your who I think about when I wake up and when I go to sleep again, nd even if you Dont feel the same I'll always love you...